Ml 3 Raid ?!?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
There is an ml 4 raid this sunday ..people just did an ml 2 raid last nite ..any chance of someone leading an ml 3 raid before sunday ? I did it before but I wouldnt be as up to date as others and meanie shant be leading any ml3 raid in the near future as he particularly hates that one and Gear has just lead one a few short nights ago..

Any Interest In ml 3 before sunday ?

And any intersest In a leader ? Ill help where possible with anything I can but I wont be leading ..

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Im still after Ml3 but my hours of attendance are restricted with RL stuff (like work:))

if another is being planned at a suitable time count me in (tho im definately no leader)

Phantomby

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
A guildy of mine missed out 2 steps on my raid due to LD. So at some point I'll run a PRIVATE raid with booked places (3 FGs). As soon as we decide on a day, I'll make the relevant post to fill up spaces.

However, I repeat it will be a PRIVATE one, meaning also that even if someone replies, I'll decide who I want with me, and who's acting like a dick and will never get a space!

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
I missed your raid aswell Gear, I'm very interested in this. As are many of my guild.

Saturday raid would be nice :cheers:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
A guildy of mine missed out 2 steps on my raid due to LD. So at some point I'll run a PRIVATE raid with booked places (3 FGs). As soon as we decide on a day, I'll make the relevant post to fill up spaces.

However, I repeat it will be a PRIVATE one, meaning also that even if someone replies, I'll decide who I want with me, and who's acting like a dick and will never get a space!

Send me a pm if there is any chance of doing it before sunday ..if there isnt Ill pull out the pages and do it myself ..I dont want to double up these raids ..want both my chars on the raids at same time rather than one behind etc ..let me know if poss plz fella

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Gear i went LD and missed out 2 steps also would be great if i could join ur private raid sometime..

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
i want the private raid too :) Anitoos was bugged for me and i missed out

gallie

Fledgling Freddie
i realy need it to m8, so can defo put me in this privite raid :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso said:
Send me a pm if there is any chance of doing it before sunday ..if there isnt Ill pull out the pages and do it myself ..I dont want to double up these raids ..want both my chars on the raids at same time rather than one behind etc ..let me know if poss plz fella

To be quite sincere, I don't see it happening before sunday mate... :/

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
Megann 48 ment, missed credit for Antioss step during raid. Would like to redo.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
I would come ronso ... all i need is a group or two to do the pre steps b4 hand :(
if anyone doing them in the forceable future gif pm !!11!1oneone!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
just had a word with someone ..there could be a raid in the mix for saturday evening ..im sure it will be posted ..will keep you guys up to speed

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Can count on at least 5 from my guild if there's a raid Saturday night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom