ML 2.10 snake-lords chain hauberk (cleric)

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
as you can see from the title I'm in need of the snake-lords chain hauberk for the cleric, but since it won't drop when I'm farming him or on the raids I've been on.. I'll try to post here.. so if anyone has it and wants to sell it.. for reasonable price.. not something like 10 p or so :p.. (I'm only a poor alby :() then please post :)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
there should be a couple on my cm for 5 p's.. if not pm me ingame bud.. I got a few in stock.. :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
there should be a couple on my cm for 5 p's.. if not pm me ingame bud.. I got a few in stock.. :)

5p?

are you nuts man, they're worth truckloads more :eek:

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
All about supply and demand when i pimped my first cleric thoose went for 3-4 p that aint to long ago now i see em for 8p+ all the prices has gone up now since people know that some albs got alot of cash atm.

Sadly my cleric was stripped and even though i got artis back and cash for buying new gear now i cant afford to gear him up cause prices went up so much.

If someone is nice enough to sell em at 5p i must say i /salute em and if not ill wait cant pay so much since i need a hell lot moore than just the bp.

So if u got 1 to sell for that price m8 i lub u :)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
SoulFly said:
5p?

are you nuts man, they're worth truckloads more :eek:

well.. I dont rate em more than 5p... :p I know the prices are way higher than that.. but! imo they're not worth more than 5p.. you still need that cloak btw.. and jiq I think I have one left.. find me ingame.. already sold two now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom