ml 10

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
i hear around me that people need ml 10 still and if some one is doing a raid soon well lets do one this comming saturday 11-11-2006 at 20.30cet 19.30 gmt

hope some one can find portal loc. loot will be on treasurer.
all drops will be lotto'd except for ml 10 pally sword need that for a friend of mine ( and yours )
hope lots will come even if its for fun we will do ml 10 on excalibur

hope to see you there

bg will be up on strenght about 30 minute s before meating place will be stygia-e for a change

loot that will be lotto'd will go from 99% to 100% lower stuff will be salvage'd at the spot

Gazza

Fledgling Freddie
Great news cheers Max will be there on Eviltheurg ml9 erm theurg

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
lynetje said:
i hear around me that people need ml 10 still and if some one is doing a raid soon well lets do one this comming saturday 11-11-2006 at 20.30cet 19.30 gmt

hope some one can find portal loc. loot will be on treasurer.
all drops will be lotto'd except for ml 10 pally sword need that for a friend of mine ( and yours ) hope lots will come even if its for fun we will do ml 10 on excalibur

hope to see you there

bg will be up on strenght about 30 minute s before meating place will be stygia-e for a change

loot that will be lotto'd will go from 99% to 100% lower stuff will be salvage'd at the spot

Would have joined... if everybody had a chance of getting the sword...

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
lynetje said:
.......all drops will be lotto'd except for ml 10 pally sword need that for a friend of mine ( and yours )

Oh well...... preclaims on ml10 (?) :m00:

I'll wait for the next ml10 raid then.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, i think its shan... would be nice if people would help him out after all the help his provided for alb

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
yes its fore me and soem know i been after thossowrd to pally in ages

and he only try helping me back after what i done to albs in a long time any way i be there

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
whent well was happy shan was there and so many albs turned up 37 the sword did not drop shan but maybe it will next time
for those that did not wanne come because i preclaim sword
i do not lotto on a raid i organise and i do not need stuff if i wanne have some thing i will just buy it on a cm in housing
i just like to help people
but some people in game now a days just wanne help if they get better of it
if you do a arti hunt people won't come because they wanne have fun no they only come if you do this or this arti and after its done they will directly leave most of the time where are the days that we all where playing the game because we liked it so mutch

in the end its just a game ( a place where you anjoy your self away from maybe your shitty life )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom