ML 10 Setup try outs!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Hey!.
used to Farm Ml10 alot back in the days, but im afraid Draco has been boosted.

BUT!, over the next days i will try get some ppl together for some different "Not Fotm" setups, to see if it could bring Draco down ( instead of bringing 3-4-5-6-7 FG to get it)..

If you could have any interest in this, please throw me a PM ingame or here, and i will explain further :)

Ty.!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
possible with 2fg , can be done quickly and comforably on alb with 3fg , 2 clerics per group scout tic and wizards galore with 2-3 tanks :D

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
possible with 2fg , can be done quickly and comforably on alb with 3fg , 2 clerics per group scout tic and wizards galore with 2-3 tanks :D

thats the thing, i wanna find THE way to do it with less, it should be possible.

200-300P or more for some ml10 items is PATHETIC!.

too bad i didnt bring a full vault of ml 10 items once i transfered from EU :D

MrBic

Part of the furniture
been done with 1 fg on both mid and hib. lower then that I dont think you can go

Zede

Part of the furniture
would respec my 11l2 points to pure pve on cleric to try the 1 fg set up :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Can bring rr10 reaver if u need it. (also heretic and cleric, but they are low rr).

Can spec her to max survivability ^^.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
would respec my 11l2 points to pure pve on cleric to try the 1 fg set up :)

could you be interestet in a 2 FG setup, incase the 1 FG wont work :)?

(My biggest worries aint the mobs, its more likely ALL the enemies zoning in/out)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
could you be interestet in a 2 FG setup, incase the 1 FG wont work :)?

(My biggest worries aint the mobs, its more likely ALL the enemies zoning in/out)

2fg setup

Scout Cleric cleric Tic arms wiz wiz wiz
Scout Cleric cleric Tic tic Sorc sorc Wiz

Done it 2 times yesterday and it went very easy . Me playing 2 chars and my grp had only 7 ppl (scout cleric cleric tic arms wiz wiz)

Mid setup

Pacer Auger Shaman warcock warcock rm rm Thane
Pacer Auger Shaman warcock warcock sm sm thane

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
2fg setup

Scout Cleric cleric Tic arms wiz wiz wiz
Scout Cleric cleric Tic tic Sorc sorc Wiz

Done it 2 times yesterday and it went very easy . Me playing 2 chars and my grp had only 7 ppl (scout cleric cleric tic arms wiz wiz)

sounds Easy, Tho not familiar with the tactics of ur setup (as i back in the days used to do ml10 with theurg setup hehe)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
A little heads up :

First of all i would like to apologise, for not contacting ppl and get this thing going...

My reason for not doing it is: i ran 5 Public Ml10 raids during the weekend (to back into the ml10 stuff), 4/5 raids, i got the loot jacked.
the loot did NOT get jacked the usual way by /Bg leave and grab loot..

the loot got jacked by ppl who apparently know what their doing for sure, as they can and will grab the loot 10/10 times.

so to all the interested: i wont be doing any sort of Ml10, before mythic has fixed this issue with the loot on ml10, these 5-6 ppl who jacked my loot 4 times, has been breaking the CoC for over 1 month, they have gotten over 30 appeals, but yet no sanctions has been made..

Thanks for the interest tho.

/Freggy

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Thats why someone should have their mid/hib chars on standby, tell the ml10 bg that they are logging them just to kill the leechers and then continue. Hiilarious.

Zede

Part of the furniture
A little heads up :

First of all i would like to apologise, for not contacting ppl and get this thing going...

My reason for not doing it is: i ran 5 Public Ml10 raids during the weekend (to back into the ml10 stuff), 4/5 raids, i got the loot jacked.
the loot did NOT get jacked the usual way by /Bg leave and grab loot..

the loot got jacked by ppl who apparently know what their doing for sure, as they can and will grab the loot 10/10 times.

so to all the interested: i wont be doing any sort of Ml10, before mythic has fixed this issue with the loot on ml10, these 5-6 ppl who jacked my loot 4 times, has been breaking the CoC for over 1 month, they have gotten over 30 appeals, but yet no sanctions has been made..

Thanks for the interest tho.

/Freggy

well that made no sense what so ever.

Just advertise for an ML10 on here & u will fill it with good ole' eu peeps you hopefully can trust.

really, no need for the drama !

/signing up, just make a sign up thread ffs !

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
well that made no sense what so ever.

Just advertise for an ML10 on here & u will fill it with good ole' eu peeps you hopefully can trust.

really, no need for the drama !

/signing up, just make a sign up thread ffs !

i dont think you get it :)?

Jbizzle,Shadowsorcerer,saratoga,twaffles etc etc, they log in ml10 Several times a day.

they will steal the loot even tho u have a 200Man BG on draco :D

so it doesnt matter if i bring 2 Full Set grps, or 200man BG. they will do their trash and ruin it for us :=)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
As i said, tell the bg you are logging mid / hib chars, and then kill them. Easy!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
before ppl log their mids, comes to ml10 and wipes him, logs back on alb = hes back.. :)

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
was stood next to the guy Jbizzle in camalot yesterday just hearing in /region what this guy does loads were just callng him a thief etc and he was just laughing , he really does aj'ìng a ml10 for a living 24/7,

and gets appeals against him 24/7but mythic just wont do anything against him, rvr zone etc, he normally dos'nt even join the bg, or has his own just logs in grabs killing blow or whatever its needed and runs

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
was stood next to the guy Jbizzle in camalot yesterday just hearing in /region what this guy does loads were just callng him a thief etc and he was just laughing , he really does aj'ìng a ml10 for a living 24/7,

and gets appeals against him 24/7but mythic just wont do anything against him, rvr zone etc, he normally dos'nt even join the bg, or has his own just logs in grabs killing blow or whatever its needed and runs

thing is... Alot ppl tend to /Bg leave right after Draco kill and grab loot= thats not a Breake of the COC.

but Jbizzle does not Engage Draco untill the BG got the aggro= hes Killstealing, wich is against the CoC, but ye mythic dont do shit!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
contested zone = no claimed mobs, thats why they cant do anything to them

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
contested zone = no claimed mobs, thats why they cant do anything to them

i know ppl dont give shit about CSr's.
but so far 3 different CSr's has confirmed the fact that Killstealing is against the CoC. nomatter wich zone..

now did he killsteal it from another realm = it wouldnt be a breake of the CoC, as it is a RVR zone

Zede

Part of the furniture
i dont think you get it :)?

Jbizzle,Shadowsorcerer,saratoga,twaffles etc etc, they log in ml10 Several times a day.

they will steal the loot even tho u have a 200Man BG on draco :D

so it doesnt matter if i bring 2 Full Set grps, or 200man BG. they will do their trash and ruin it for us :=)

sorry was not aware :/

if thats the way it is, i apologise think your right !

can we do a private bg ?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
sorry was not aware :/

if thats the way it is, i apologise think your right !

can we do a private bg ?

we could to a private BG, wich we will do.

but once they are in ml10, theres nothing you can do, other then leave Draco, as they cant do him on their own :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom