Ml 10 Raid Tuesday 23/5 19UK/20CET. *2 FG Signup*

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
ML10 Raid.Tuesday 23/5 19:00UK/20:00Cet. 2FG signup .

ppl will gain +75 mod for finding exact loc of portal on each server.( not only zone).

allso ppl will be gaining +50 mod for each raid they attend and not winning any items those mods will count for the raids after and will reset when winning a item. ( SoD's will not resolve in reset of Mod).

When signing up plz post Name of char,Spec,Ml line,ra's. signing up fast Wont guarantee you a spot. PPL listing what i requestet got biggest chance of getting into the grps( some ppl i allready know ml line of)

Lotto will be FFA as its what most ppl want.
your allowed to sell whatever you win in the lotto.
if you come on the raid for lets say the Belts. and they doesnt drop. you can allways choose not roll for anything ( or rolling but not winning) and get +50 mod for next raid/Raids

Ml10 will be done on both servers, if loc on second server is known before we're done on first server.
Grp 1:

Theurg: Petspammmmer(me)
Theurg:
Theurg:
Theurg:
Theurg:
Cleric: Shanessa
Ds necro:
Ds necro:

Grp 2:

Cleric:
Cleric:
Theurg(pbt):
Banelord:
Banelord/Battlemaster:
Shield pala:
Shield tank:
banelord:

Feel free to PM either me or shan on here or Ingame with suggestions to improve those raids. cya tuesday

The falloing Guilds players are Not welcome to ANY MLS BG raids
Those players are no longer welcome to any mls i host with shanessa becuse they ahve show how greedy soem can be I have made this site just becuse i wannted to keep track of there alts Pappalazarue, Yalefs, Maxpower, Shadownec, JArvio, midnightstalker, Broibs, Shadowflex, chinar, as well Power ran'ger guild and any alt Chars of those ppl.

Chaos Theroery as well Are not welcome accept one of there palyers who been informed by a pm that he is welcome from that guild But he be the only i be accept in bg . ( taken from shan's thread)

Mod list will be postet Monday

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up with Cleric, di 2 an bof 2 .. Name is rewozz..

Galtazar

Loyal Freddie
Hi guys

Can I join with my stelth scout Baltazar, specked stelth and lbow, rr 7L5?

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
earthwindice 47 wind rest ice ml10 rr6+ theurg signing up

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ml10

Would like to sign up again as usual with pally 50shield Mob4 augm dex 3 PvE blocking 10% etc etc

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Would like to sign up again as usual with pally 50shield Mob4 augm dex 3 PvE blocking 10% etc etc

this time plz show up m8, or atleast gimme a PM why you didnt show up on last raid. :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Galtazar said:
Hi guys

Can I join with my stelth scout Baltazar, specked stelth and lbow, rr 7L5?

yes if you need ml10 credit. otherwise no sry :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
this time plz show up m8, or atleast gimme a PM why you didnt show up on last raid. :)

You drunk again Bud? :drink: I signed up for your´s and Shans Ml10 2fgs signed up and i was there you gimp :D i was on Ironfalcon, remember the pally that got ported to goth with Draco´s FZ when he was at 8%?! :twak:

hell i even won the ml10 thruster \o/

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
You drunk again Bud? :drink: I signed up for your´s and Shans Ml10 2fgs signed up and i was there you gimp :D i was on Ironfalcon, remember the pally that got ported to goth with Draco´s FZ when he was at 8%?! :twak:

hell i even won the ml10 thruster \o/

lol thats 2-3 raids ago afaik. last raid you signed up and i had to get a replacement :)

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up again with Waok, RR8 ML10 Banelord Reaver.

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
singing up with a cleric named imijo and rolling for ML10 bow or any other scout drops if any drops

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
Sign again pls with my merc zorbamerc or my cler zorbena.

ty

:D George

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
Sight necro (Vissenkop) / Banelord (Chained) / Warlord (Gaveth) if room

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
lol thats 2-3 raids ago afaik. last raid you signed up and i had to get a replacement :)

Wth?! when was it? if i missed a ml10 either i was filth drunk or had a car accident or somethind :D :drink: :m00:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
Wth?! when was it? if i missed a ml10 either i was filth drunk or had a car accident or somethind :D :drink: :m00:

Just to give you a Little Hint

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=195603

you signed up atn Didnt show up. didnt see you online with any of your chars, you havent told me why you didnt come, has to use kamorrista as backup, and your name doesnt appear in the screenshot taken at start of the dungeon :)

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Kamorrista pally s/s ml10 bm

hi, i sign as pally ml10 bm s/s spec, if no spot for replacement, btw , forgive me last thursday i couldnt come (i was replacement anyway) cuz my brother had ml8 on midgard prydwen and only 1 pc, so i wont be able to sign up this thursday cuz he has ml9 so. My apologizes. i didnt use my Mod +50 las time (didnt win ) , so is it increased to +100? tyvm :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
kamorrista said:
hi, i sign as pally ml10 bm s/s spec, if no spot for replacement, btw , forgive me last thursday i couldnt come (i was replacement anyway) cuz my brother had ml8 on midgard prydwen and only 1 pc, so i wont be able to sign up this thursday cuz he has ml9 so. My apologizes. i didnt use my Mod +50 las time (didnt win ) , so is it increased to +100? tyvm :)

last raid you wasnt signed up as replacement, you was in the ACTUAL grp :> so had to find a replacement for you. but we figured it out.

still lacking some theurgs atm :/

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Shield pala, Friar, Cleric, Sight necro, and hopefully icer all depends on what you need ;D

costaslev

Fledgling Freddie
I d like to bring minstrel along (Hydor), First time in ML10 if I can join, I hope there is still room

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom