ML 10 Raid 22th at 18 gmt.

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
Now after a great ml9 ill like to get the last ml.

ill preclaim 1 item.

the bg will be opned 1 hour before raid starts...

meeting place will be in the nearest town to where the ml10 portal might be at that time thats why ill open the bg 1 hour before start.

req is ml 9.

/salute

Ragnfrid

Arthur

Banned
If your going to 'pre' claim an item you should say what it is, otherwise 'I will claim 1 item' would be more appropriate . Also i've never seen you lead another raid so you obviously think this is a nice chance to net your ebayed ass some easy money. I really doubt you will get enough people to kill draco, even if you did i'm sure some other raid leader would step forward and lead it without a claim. /em summons calo ;)

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Imo claiming on ML10 only if the raid leader pays a large amount of money to the portal finder. Normally the finder gets a SoD or + in the lotto. And leader dont claim anything.

Claiming imo is a reward for doing a great job, like keeping a difficult raid together. ML10 is not difficult at all.

But I wish you good luck with the raid and hope you get your ML10.. More ML10 mids are always nice.

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well what the hell its my first ml 10 so just want that.. go ahead and claim all you want..

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I assume you know theres also a ml4 raid the same night? pain to get enuff folks for any ml nevermind 2 on same night.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Dub said he was done with arranging MLs, but ML10 is just too easy for him not to do one. Im sure there will be a ML10 post by Dub within a week ;)
And Dub is an honest guy so I bet (one ML10 item free of choice) that he won't claim anything.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Aye claiming on ML10 in a NO NO!
All other ML's Yes, but ML10 dont need a leader, Just ZERG ZERG ZERG All done!

Good Luck with it tho :wub:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Claiming on a 1-room-zerg ML? That's bs unless you pay 1x plats for the portal finder, or whatever. And even if you do that, I don't remember having seen you lead a raid, so you really must think it's easy money.
PS; What's your pre-claim then? ;o

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
ML10 Thursday 24

I am away from Friday morning until the Monday/Tuesday or whenever I want to come back before the following Monday really.

I could run this Thursday night and I would like to claim the portal to take it home with me if thats ok. If anyone is up for Thursday let me know but if not it will be the following week/weekend.

I believe there is another Ml9 planned for this weekend so the following week might benefit the realm.

As for claiming on ML10. Nah I do not think so somehow. To be totally honest I am not sure If I should have even claimed for ML9 looking back as it was more of a zerg prior to Ml9.10 but I did :twak: me :).

I normally claim the remains anyway just to make the Guild House look pretty and I think we r all done on that front now.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Ok first of all, dunno if i will be online cause im playing wow atm ;)

Second, the ml10-anti claim thing started when me & my buddy fenderon where the ones who stepped up and said, its silly that u claim 1 item from the 4-5 which are good. Thats when i took over a bg and did the raid without claiming anything, that worked perfectly and since then nobody claims anymore because they know that me or Fenderon will take it over anyway. But now we both dont play daoc so somebody else will have to do it!

Btw ml10 with more then 50 ppl is zerg yes,
ml10 with 30-40 is NOT a zerg and iv seen some ml10 leaders who knew SHIT about ml10 ( i mean cmon , they didnt even know what the fucking bubble did @ scorp) altho they nerfed those mobs now ;)

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
what item are u claiming? i need 1 thing from ml10 so i might join if its not the item u claimed i need....

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
the thing i going for is a SoD i realy need it and dont want to give 8p+ for it......

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Thine said:
the thing i going for is a SoD i realy need it and dont want to give 8p+ for it......
So you still think its ok to claim on a ML10 raid??

Guess there will be ppl taking over then.

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
i dont claiming.......

i just want to run the raid

majik

Banned
So much whine in a raid thread.

Either you accept the rules and go on the raid or you don't accept the rules and don't go on the raid.

How hard is that to understand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom