ML 10, each Monday at 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST, 21:00 CEST)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Meet at Aerus Haven each Monday at 19:00 GMT (that's 8 pm British Summer Time and 9 pm Central European Summer Time).

BG will be always 30 minutes on advance on Pauley-P, so be on time.

You have to be ML 9 in order to enter Celestius.

Raid rules:

1. For attending one raid you will get a bonus of 25 to your /random roll of the next raid(s), the bonus is cumulative and is only removed when you win loot on a raid (Star of Destiny doesn't count as loot win).
2. For bringing a Cleric, Theurg or a Tank you will get an additional bonus of 25 to your /random roll of the next raid(s).
3. For finding the location to Celestius and saying its location in BG chat as the first person you get an additional bonus of 25 to your /random roll of the next raid(s).
4. You can come with many characters to the raid as you want, but you may only roll with one character.
5. At the end of the raid, there will be a lotto (/random 1000) inside Celestius, the person with highest sum of his roll and bonus picks the first item, then the next one and so on. If you are able to pick an item but don't want any you can pass and keep your bonus for the next raids. It would be nice if people roll for the items they want to use for templates and not for "greed" (sale on CMs), but you are free to do with the items what you want to do.

I hope to see you there, with patch 1.89 ML 10 got easier (level of mobs got decreased), so I supposed a good full group will do it.

Would be nice if a moderator could sticky this.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Are you sure you have thought through the mod correctly? +25 on a /random 1000 is the not very much, you will have to go on several raids before it will make any difference. I would suggest minimum +50 but probably +100.

With low numbers finding the portal might be hard, make sure you do the compass quest. Also ML9 cabbies will be useful for the raid and there are very few classes that would be not useful nowadays.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join on either FireWizz or Scout..... Starting 2day ??

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Are you sure you have thought through the mod correctly? +25 on a /random 1000 is the not very much, you will have to go on several raids before it will make any difference. I would suggest minimum +50 but probably +100.

I don't want to discourage people who come on the 6th raid and face five rollers with a 250 - 500 bonus to /random.

With low numbers finding the portal might be hard, make sure you do the compass quest. Also ML9 cabbies will be useful for the raid and there are very few classes that would be not useful nowadays.

Thanks for the input, I don't know how hard the new (easier) ML 10 is, but everything breaks usually down to having enough Clerics for heals and buffs and tanks to keep the aggro.

ML 9 Cabbies just use pets for damage or do also focus tanking?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I don't want to discourage people who come on the 6th raid and face five rollers with a 250 - 500 bonus to /random.

The ML10 drops people still want are the weapons and the belts? The armour isn't that special anymore and it is much more common given that you always get 5 pieces of Draco. Being realistic you are likely to get around 10 people (not including buffbots) A high bonus encourages people to keep coming because they can get the thing they want and there will always be a few piceces of loot avaliable for the first timers. Its your choice as its your raid.

Thanks for the input, I don't know how hard the new (easier) ML 10 is, but everything breaks usually down to having enough Clerics for heals and buffs and tanks to keep the aggro.

ML 9 Cabbies just use pets for damage or do also focus tanking?

On hib/avalon we did ML10 with 3 chanters, a champ, a warden, 1 active druid and several bots. All mobs dropped within 5 mins and the ML9 pets with celerity did alot of damage and held agro well.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
The ML10 drops people still want are the weapons and the belts? The armour isn't that special anymore and it is much more common given that you always get 5 pieces of Draco.

You're right, unless it's a special, uncommon template the belts and weapons will be most wanted.

Being realistic you are likely to get around 10 people (not including buffbots) A high bonus encourages people to keep coming because they can get the thing they want and there will always be a few piceces of loot avaliable for the first timers. Its your choice as its your raid.

I'll see how it goes and maybe increase the bonus, will see how many turn up and what they think, though I too think 10 people is realistic.

On hib/avalon we did ML10 with 3 chanters, a champ, a warden, 1 active druid and several bots. All mobs dropped within 5 mins and the ML9 pets with celerity did alot of damage and held agro well.

Nice, Cabalists shall receive a +25 bonus to next roll too then.

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
i will be there with my thuerg and bb - both ml10 - is a servant necro anygood on these raids - mine is ml9 ?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Thank you for attending guys and for the awesome job on ML 10, hope that more come next Monday.

Bonuses as following:

Ambasher: +50
Craeth: +50
Sneakazoid: +25

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Y was good fun, thx. 4 nice raid - count me in next monday as well.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I probably won't be logging into Dyvet anymore, after what happened to me last night in RvR

But if you really need a tank mate, I will ofc come help you out!

CorNokZ

Some of those I've been playing with on hib since I returned to Dyvet, did the exact same thing that they've been whining about albs doing

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Some of those I've been playing with on hib since I returned to Dyvet, did the exact same thing that they've been whining about albs doing

I am not surprised but nevertheless sorry for your experience.

Have you on MSN, will chat you up next Monday, hopefully you're on.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie

Plz. reconsider... shame to loose another.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
i can come this monday - basically got any char

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Ill b back with scout 2night, hope for another succesfull raid :)

CorNokZ

Would love to bring cleric but he's only ml7 or something odd.. I'll be there on paladin

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Thank you for attending guys, hope to see you next Monday again.

Bonuses for next roll as following:

Ambasher: +100
Craeth: +50
Pauley: +75
Sneakazoid: +75
Tuthmes: +50

Modifier is changed now, +50 for attending on any class, +25 for finding portal first.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Dragon raid or ML10 both is fun Ill b there on Scout any way it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom