ml 10 bg open now

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
ml 10 bg open now shanessa whe mowe in 1 houer 10 minits meat forst town of toa

VaaN^

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
ml 10 bg open now shanessa whe mowe in 1 houer 10 minits meat forst town of toa

when do you move? could you give a time ? or is it to late to come :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
TBH the attendance on ML9 and 10 recently has been disgraceful. I accept people want to do DR, but the number of raids that have failed recently due to lack of numbers is just going to ensure that people CBA to turn up any more, and that is a complete shame.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Although you may have had a better turn out if it had been advertised more than 1 hour in advance. I only saw it because I happened to check FH while waiting for someone ingame.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Danamyr said:
TBH the attendance on ML9 and 10 recently has been disgraceful. I accept people want to do DR, but the number of raids that have failed recently due to lack of numbers is just going to ensure that people CBA to turn up any more, and that is a complete shame.

ML raids are not something you can run too often. Very few people attend ML raids for the fun of it, they're in it for loot, MLs or mlexp for MLs. Too many raids means fewer people need credit, fewer people results in a failed raid.

ML9 is the worst for it, far too many people have lead ML9 raids in the past 2 months. People can only attend once they've got their ML8 ability, so organising an ML9 raid without ML1-8 beforehand won't give you good attendance.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=186886

here ws the talk abnout it last day and after ome asked me i arranged this to helping albs
No, that's a thread advertising an ML9 raid. Nowhere in the title or the thread is there any mention of ML10. And still one day is not enough notice IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that you're willing to organise and run raids but it's hardly fair to complain that no-one is interested if you throw up last minute raids that you need decent numbers for.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
"Saturday 11/2 19.00 english time 20.00 sweden time"

where on that does it mention ML10 ?

as rickie has said, advertise your raids properly and you might get a better turn out then you did...

try something like:

"ML10 Raid - Saturday 11th February - 7pm UK/8pm Swedish time"

and as grim said, very pointless organising an ML9 raid when very few ppl are in a position to want to attend... :(

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Shanessa are not the best to english so try to look after the raid he make, because i know there are great.....

Be hand to :clap: Shanessa :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom