ML 1+4+8 grp step 05/09

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
As there are a lot of raids about ML's, need to do some grp steps to have all of them made.

There is a ML1 today, 05/09 at 7pm uk, and i could able to do ML1+4+8 after it, if ppl sign up, making them 15-30 min after raid1+2 will be finish

Think all can be done in less than 2 hours if we do quickly.

Cleric:
Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic:
Paladin:
Tank:
Caster:
Caster:
Random:
Random: Xphera (sorc) (me). Will log him after raid, coz need ml xp in some chars.

Some Spots can be change, depends on ppl which sign up, and coz spots are oriented to do ML8 steps. I preffer do them and die, that dont try.

If any can bring a bb, would be nice.
I have to check all my toons and see who need the encounters, thats coz i take a random spot.
If i can and there is any spot, could fill it, have some classes needed on my 2nd acc.

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
If any ask about order, it will be ML1 1st, ML4 2nd, and ML8 the last.

If any would like to join only for ML8, and one sign up for all grp step, last one will take spot. Sorry about it, but i prefer making grp from the beginning, and would be nice thinking about the others.

And if there wont be ppl, will apply for them in guild or spam in /as.

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
If spot available, would like to join with ice wizz Glacer

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up my mincer Vaellyn in ML1 and ML4 group steps and signing up my Sorcerer Labels in ML8 group steps

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Um I wouldnt mind cleric spot, though my cleric is lvl 40 spec highly in Enhance.

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric: Noman's Cleric
Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic: Gamblor's Tic
Paladin:
Tank: Sartre's Friar
Ice wizz: Glacer
Ice wizz:Gilderoy
Random: Windchill
Random: Xphera (sorc) (me)

Need to know the name of chars on Noman, Sartre and Gamblor. Too hard waitting a pm saying it.

If there is enough ppl, will start another grp, trying to colaborate ourselves, and doing compensated grps. Waitting for next post to see if can do with another grp. If not, i will try to repat it next week, coz need steps on my necro.

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
I did a mistake making grp, too many caster and didnt remember the Barrier Step. Need tanks for that, so i have to quit 1 caster, and open a spot for another Tank. Anyway, as i said, 2 grps can do them, in different order. I believe that pop in ML1 (barrier), 4 (4.3 step) and 8 is 1 hour, more or less.

So will try to make 2 grps. First starting with ML1+4+8, and another in ML8+1+4.

Cleric: Noman's Cleric
Paladin:
Sali's Mincer: Vaellyn

Cleric:
Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic:
Paladin:
Tank:
Caster: Bonn Caby
Caster:Windchill
Random:
Random:

Soz about my mistake, Windchill if u read the other post, before this.
If we get ppl, will change friar spot to 2nd grp, taking Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic spot.

Agent Davidov

Fledgling Freddie
np m8.

tbh I only really need ml8 pres - ML1&4 where to help you out and get me some MLXP for the ML9 on Sunday.

I'll be playing Windchill on the ML1&2 BG steps so pm me ingame if things change.

btw the Barrier goes down fast under pet spam :D but I agree you need tanks .. a friar & mincer will have a hard time controlling the agg. I may be able to log a merc to help out.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
I'd like to sign up with the other group please, 50 ice wizz. I don't mind leading other group aswell ;)

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
At least need a paly.

Cleric: Nowomans
Paladin:
Sali's Mincer: Vaellyn

Cleric:
Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic:
Paladin:
Tank:
Tank / Saly Mincer
Caster: Bonn Caby
Theur:Windchill
Ice wizz: Juggvayne

And about Windchill, he can take my spot. I'll do later. I know is easier with earth theur, but ur post was after the wizzies, and my rules is 1st post, take spot. But my fault, and my mistake about ml1. If there will be only 1 grp, u can take my place in ML8 grp step.

I will play ML1+2 with my BB Swcheppes, if any need me since ML starts.

Agent Davidov

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry guys .. had to log half way thru ml2 BG raid :(

ty for the ML8 spot offer. GL with pres .. cu on ml7s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom