Ml 0:1

Ballade.

Banned
Lo guys.
Im looking for a group to do the first ML with ( 0:1 )
the only request i have are :

been trying to do this one since friday and I am proud to say that i have pretty much meet every single idiot and fucktards in albion during this time.

So.. if any non-retarded people are up for doing the first ml then give me a yell ingame or here.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
What are your criteria for judging people as to whether they are retarded or non-retarded?

...just so I know whether or not I should give you a yell ingame or not. ;)

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Just stand on bridge to Firestorm island and ask grps that are doing it.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
What are your criteria for judging people as to whether they are retarded or non-retarded?

...just so I know whether or not I should give you a yell ingame or not. ;)
i know 1 of em r ppl there have invited him (i know him irl) and then kicked coz they didnt want him!! (think he have tried 3 or 4 times now)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ballade. said:
been trying to do this one since friday and I am proud to say that i have pretty much meet every single idiot and fucktards in albion during this time.
Funny, the only factor that doesn't change in that equation is you, and yet the results are the same.

/ponder

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
I know what you spak of Ballade. And youre 100% right.
There are alot of assholes out there that have spots and dont ivnite cause they want to be "the first ones that hit ML10" and so on.
Guild only, alliance this and that. I that in the end i must agree with them.. if youre overweighted, 30+ years old... live in moms basement and the closest thing they ever come to sex is when they are rubbing feet together playing daoc... Naturaly they must have SOMETHING in life that grants them the feeling of beeing good or "better" then others... in this case they wanna move around in shining armours, NOT helping others ingame and achive beeing ML 10 FIRST. Beeing the total oposite to the typical daoc asshole i mentioned, and as some other might have understood allready is that hibs will take turns impregnating them later on, mids to.... know why ? Aye, cause they HELP EACHOTER out to become ML 10 and the only thing that will "be in their way" are a 1 guild of assholes (the once that make it first by steping on people) and perhapes their likeminded friends in alliance.

Stop beeing such assholes ffs and help ppl doing MLs if u have spot in grp ect....

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
If you have a guild it should be too hard to talk them into helping you, or maybe get an alliance group if your guild is in one.....

Hell, might aswell try to make your own group.....

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
HAHAHAHAH Infils QQing

PRICELESS :D

try get u facts right, last i checked was ballade a scout :D
as fare as i know dont infils get RP, can train in shield, got crit shoot and get TS :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Lejemorder said:
as fare as i know dont infils get RP, can train in shield, got crit shoot and get TS :D

ROFL you twat he was talking about Ikaro not Ballade, hows about you try reading before you spew your crap all over these threads.

Secondly I know Ballade and Ikaro pretty well and they are nice guys. Yes there are some people out there that make it more difficult for others, but thats the way it go's.

On a side note I would like to say that every evening since saturday I have been in a Bg and group with the guys from GoL, and they have all been nothing but helpful to people with regards to doing ml's.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
well actually if u keep addding people to ur bg when u come with a preset plan u just end u pwith whines going uh uh lets do 2.1 2.1 oo i aint doen 1.10 yet lets do that before 2.8.
this just causes the original raid to deviate from its plan is unfair. if u join a bg expect to follow its plan and not beg to do 1.x or 2.x etc

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, i know there are "Nice" ppl out there that invite ppl and help out.... and all that. Im not mentioning those.
Ill give u an example on what pissed me off. Ballade is standing by the bridge lfg to do the 1:1 quest. After a looong time with ppl passing that actually have openings in grps... he gets a invite. Then before the quest starts they kick him from grp to invite a guild m8... Secondly i had some probs getting 1:1 done aswell. I see grps there and i ask them if i may join knowing they have a spot open. And im the only one lfg there. They say: Soz, guild and alliance members only....

Thing is that i dont have the time tp play as much as i did before. When i did i had lots of contacts with ppl in the different guild worth knowing. Some of them in RL aswell. But time passed on, some has stoped playing. And as i said im not on as much so i loose connection to ppl due to altmaking and such. Me and many others play daoc "for instant" fun RvRing. With the chars we spent alot of time leveling along time ago, our "mains" if you will. And the damn ToA expansion has removed the casual playing option cause i/you need the ML´s to be able to compete with the enemies. This totatly SUCKS, cause i have to spend hours PVEing again... and ABOVE IT ALL, it will take much longer cause some assholes wont invite ppl ect as i mentioned earler. This is not only unfair to me, the other ppl in my position witch i guess dont have timeto play as much... its also unfair to our so called "realm". We need to have more ML10´s then the enemies do to have a fair shot at RvRing.

Act up, and do not start the "your char isnt good to be in grp cause you choose this and taht class" plz... Were in this together.

Wichtel

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
well actually if u keep addding people to ur bg when u come with a preset plan u just end u pwith whines going uh uh lets do 2.1 2.1 oo i aint doen 1.10 yet lets do that before 2.8.
this just causes the original raid to deviate from its plan is unfair. if u join a bg expect to follow its plan and not beg to do 1.x or 2.x etc

No problem with that...
0. Have your core group(s), have your plan.
1. Move to spot and yell on the way "doing MLx.x, join xyz for bg".
2. After you did it announce on bg "We are going for MLy.y now, moving to LOC"
3. Core groups leave bg and rejoin a new one with same leader (2 command for each, not really hard work).
4. Jump to 1.

W.

Btw. having an "open announced" bg like that will safe you the trouble from lots of PMs from people seeing you moving to a wellknown ML spot.
And less annoyed people which don't get an answer from "elite groups/guilds" and come later here to whine about how Alb sucks...

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Standing NEXT to 1 ML refered to as ML 1:1, having spot and ONE guy waiting to do the ML... Not beeing invited cause hes not in guild nor alliance. THATS what were discussing here. Not how to solve large raids or whatever.
Tell me honestly, does that blow or what ?

Aussie

Banned
Lejemorder said:

that ikaro/ronin isn't

such whine , lmao

wake up and get a life DF noob

Ronin

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
that ikaro/ronin isn't

such whine , lmao

wake up and get a life DF noob

Easy to just discard a post saying WHINE, next time if you have the wits for it read what i said. And if you want to prove/state me wrong be more constructive. Naming someone a whiner when he presents negativities is childish and doesent realy help the discussion does it.
I mean, would it please you more if i "sing a happy song" when i want to point out that somethings not working as it should ingame ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom