Pros:

- Keeps you amused for 2 hours
- Some LoL and WTF moments in it
- There were trailers before the film which looked good
- Eye candy (Cars and.. Woman?)

Cons:

- Some bits were done really badly
- Some bits were rather ZzzzzzZZz
- NO FUCKING THEME SONG. (AKA: Isn't MI 3)

6.5/10

Turamber

Part of the furniture
It looks like a remake of the first film to me ... but the trailer is so bad that I lose interest in even watching that.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Better than the last one, and while done of it was really decent, there were other moments that let it down. That being said, I thought it was worth the cost of the cinema ticket!

Syri

FH is my second home
It was a great brain-off action flick, with a dash of good humour. Entertaining, and well worth the ticket, but by no means a feat of cinematic genius, just damn good entertainment.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It was ok, it could have been better than average had they dropped the comedy. The general tone of the film should have been quite dark, but they insisted in putting Pegg in there for unneeded comic relief. Not enough of the good MI stuff; action, tension and impossible situations and too much faffing around.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
it makes me laugh that their organisation is called the IMF, was a bit of a "Whaaaa?" moment when i read the blurb about the US government disavowing the IMF...

(yes yes i know its based on an old series yadda yadda but it still makes me giggle)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Liked it, Tom Cruise staring to show his age now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Won't pay money to a scientologist.

Will pirate it tho :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He's already been paid, by the studio more than likely.

He'll also get a percentage of the profits and my insignificant protest will mean 8 quid off their bottom line. Insignificant, yep, but means I'm not funding him.

Isn't that how capitalism's supposed to work? ;)

Himse

FH is my second home
He'll also get a percentage of the profits and my insignificant protest will mean 8 quid off their bottom line. Insignificant, yep, but means I'm not funding him.

Isn't that how capitalism's supposed to work? ;)

Depends on his deal. He may not get a % depends really, if it's the biggest movie going then maybe, guess it's whatever his contract says!

I guess since it's been multiple movies he might! Also, no sly digs!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thought he's doing it through his own production company? Fuckers worth about 650 million dollars last time I looked :|

Himse

FH is my second home
Thought he's doing it through his own production company? Fuckers worth about 650 million dollars last time I looked :|

I don't think he is, he definitely wasn't in the top 3 earners for actors last year?

Maybe he did and it'll change! No idea honestly.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Earners is based on movie earnings Himse, he makes money from other sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom