DAOC Missing toons

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
So nostalgia hounded me until I reactivated my old EU account for the 7 day free period. Logged into Excalibur on the archived servers list because I wanted to transfer my toons to an active server. Toons not there. Not there on Prydwen either. Emailed support but I'm more likely to get an answer out of you lot. Are they all gone?

Himse

FH is my second home
Shouldn't be, are you sure you opened your _eu account / haven't transfered the toons already?

Access Denied

Was definitely my EU account, May have transferred my toons already. Will have to check...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Go through the Ywain servers mine were all on Ywain 9

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
since pryd and excel were merged to dyvet could they be there ?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I finnaly got mine, no thx to Mythic or EA :D

all toons, items & cash now I just wish I could merge the accounts heh ;)

Access Denied

Been through all the ywain servers. No Dyvet on the list. Checked Prydwen as well. Nada, Support were as helpful as expected. Told me to /appeal in game. Done that, waiting for a reply.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
You gotta love EA Support :D

"Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I have gone through your email and I am sorry to say that I did not found anything mentioned in it about your issue which is making me difficult to suggest you the proper response. But from the subject line I can guess that you might facing an issue with Dragon Age Game .

If I am correct then please provide me with your entire issue which helps me to provide you the appropriate answer. I would request you to please contact us back with the complete issue.

If you are getting errors, please write down or copy and paste the error message exactly as it appears and send it to us at your earliest convenience. If you are not getting an error but are having problems, please describe in more detail what exactly is going wrong, and what you are trying to do when it happens.

I am looking forward to your reply. Alternatively, you can also browse our extensive knowledge base online at http://help.ea.com.

We have closed this case for now . You can reach us at help.ea.com for further assistance

Regards,
Vineet K.
EA Customer Experience"

Priceless!

Access Denied

Do I have to do anything special when logging into DAoC? I just log in using my username. Do I have to add _eu after or something?

Access Denied

Ugh, waiting for an password change email to come through. Why did Lindsay have to use hotmail for the email? It takes forever to receive emails to hotmail.

Access Denied

I don't understand why it won't let me log in with the same password. It's the same account name, just with _eu tacked onto the end of it!

Access Denied

Hmm. Well I've successfully reactivated and logged into Lindsay's first account. Though my buffbot is missing. Will have to go through the ywain servers and see if I've transferred those toons.

Still can't get into the other account and I'm not receiving the password change emails at all. Fucking irritating!

beibhinn

Fledgling Freddie
Access, if you contact the support team email for DAoC directly, they can help you out.

I'm but a newb and can't put emails or links yet, ahhh!!

Save me someone!

Access Denied

Update. Got a reply from support. They wanted my life story to prove I'm the owner of the account. Seems the fact that I sent the email from the email address on the account wasn't enough. Here's hoping they can do something!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Update. Got a reply from support. They wanted my life story to prove I'm the owner of the account. Seems the fact that I sent the email from the email address on the account wasn't enough. Here's hoping they can do something!

They wont do shit :(
I had to figure it all out on my own, they knew damn well what account I was on about, they also couldnt have been in any doubt about ownership.
Felt more as if they mostly just wanted me to "sod off"

Here's to hoping I'm wrong though

Access Denied

I think it's a problem with hotmail, or outlook as it is now. Apparently in the past I linked Lindsay's first account to my yahoo email address. Got the password change email no problem. But the one linked to her hotmail account and yet another account linked to MY hotmail account and the emails aren't getting there.

Access Denied

Well that's fucking shocking! They got back to me. Apparently they liked the info I gave them because they reset the password for me. Got my toons back!

Access Denied

Albion. Not been on there longer than to check on my toons though. Got the flu at the moment so feeling sorry for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom