Missing Thread

X

xane

I've got a Voodoo Banshee somewhere, I bought as an intermediate video card before the TNT2 Ultra, all I remember is the bad artifacts in Quake II.

B

bodhi

I still have SLI in this box. I use it to make toast.

L

legendario

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
no....but I had a matrox mystique once! with 4 megs of sgram! and I had a vII sli!!! woot!

I had once until I realised I was crap at making games with toast and fell down a hole ontop of bodhi while planting fairy dust and radiators with an eyeball attached to a cadilac that has no wheels.

/sooo tired :(

B

bodhi

I would stand up in defence of SLI at this point, but Xavier will scream "TNT2u was bettar, nVIDIA told me!!!!" and close the thread.

So I shan't.

E

Embattle

I loved my V2, top bit of kit and gave me a true buzz compared to todays GFX cards.

M

mank!

Originally posted by bodhi
I would stand up in defence of SLI at this point, but Xavier will scream "TNT2u was bettar, nVIDIA told me!!!!" and close the thread.

So I shan't.

Just wanted to reiterate this golden nugget of truth.

X

Xavier

My V2 SLI rocked, I wubbed 3DFX and even have a Voodoo5 6000 in a box somewhere (working but the RAMDACs are fucked, dodgy earths and a cruddy picture).

I don't think NVIDIA really picked up any lead until GeForce/GTS/NV20. :D

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Embattle
I loved my V2, top bit of kit and gave me a true buzz compared to todays GFX cards.

too right I still remember :) I used them right up to my upgrade to a gF2-GTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom