This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing graphics?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by SoWat, Dec 31, 2003.

1. SoWat

SoWat Loyal Freddie

2. Deebs

Deebs Chief Arsewipe Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Shit, the redirect is buggered again :(

/should be fixed now....

3. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

Aw I noticed that yesterday aft but was too lazy to say :)

4. SoWat

SoWat Loyal Freddie

Another missing graphic alert :)

On the main forum page, the graphic for the entertainment forum has gone walkabout. I guess this has something to do with that particular forum being moved.

Cheers

5. PR.

PR. Fledgling Freddie

I've had a problem that from the 2nd day of coming here that most images come up as little red X's if I right click and tell it to show image it appears. I presumed this was something to do with server load...

6. Padwah

Padwah Fledgling Freddie

I get the exact same problem PR, except it doesn't happen for me all the time just randomly and once you do a show image on it it doesn't happen again, for that day at least. I would put it down to IE but it does the same with Opera and Firebird :/

7. Embattle

Embattle Part of the furniture

This got mentioned in another thread, although some people tried to put it down to IE.

BTW I get it.

8. SoWat

SoWat Loyal Freddie

The missing 'Entertainment' shortcut graphic has been fixed.

... they don't hang about these Freddies do they?

:clap:

9. Clown

Clown Part of the furniture

I don't know what any of you are talking about. I don't have these problems.

10. Ch3tan

Ch3tan I aer teh win!! FH Subscriber

Me neither, the entertainment graphic was there from the moment they moved it to the main level. The only place it is missing is the redirect within the general forum.