Missing DEX

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Today I noticed, that I´m missing exactly 7 points of DEX. My equipment is at 99 or 100 con, so is my BB´s equipment. Anyone got an idea how it´s possible to lose 7 statpoints without any obvious reason?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
have you respecced out of aug dex? taken off any +dex cap items? dunno, seems kinda weird. Had this problem, then realised all my RA's had been taken away due to patch sooo...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Nope, no respec, no item change no nothing. Logged out one night, logged back in next day, lost 7 dex. Same BB, same everything, only difference is another ML and another RR but that´s both not supposed to decrease my stats iirc. ;)

Well.. I think I`ll RightNow the proplem.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Try taking each of your items off. I've seen a problem recently where a character didn't get any stat or skill increases from a particular item (below the character's level). We swapped it with another (better) item from a merchant, and that one worked.

If this is the issue, and it's a good item (unlike this case), you could rightnow it as a bugged item.

Darzil

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hard to say without seeing your template, if u got a toon that switched 1h + sheild to 2h or bow etc, maybe thats it..

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
341918.jpg[IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom