missing buttons

T

Thundercall

where are (some of) the buttons ?
(missing text for some of the buttons on the new button-window)

- have they been fixed/added since yesterdays whole-day-patch ?

----
p.s. haven't been on since late-nite,..

p.p.s. at work,.. not home,... lunchtime,...

C

[CT] Clone

same shit

i got the same lame problem..no text on some of my buttons....

A

Alrindel

Looks like everyone who has the english version of the old non-SI client has a couple of bitmaps missing for the OPTIONS/COMMAND buttons. They'll probably get that on the patcher today or tomorrow.

T

Thundercall

hmm,... somehow glad than i am not the only one,... :D

A

Alrindel

On the US server when they patched to SI, they forgot to put the texture bitmaps for the animist mushroom turrets. The first animist I saw had surrounded himself with evil bone-white mushrooms (the naked model with no texture) that looked even freakier than the mushrooms normally do. :eek6:

C

[CT] Clone

freaky mushrooms

well i feel a lttle better now....freaky mushroms and missing text...best call agent scully

T

Thundercall

In reply to: evil bone-white mushrooms (above)

LOL :D
did you take a screenshot ?

M

monkeynutter

when your on the screen to do with options it did flash up a warning about the missing text and they were aware of the problem. and it was today with classic , eg old client like mentioned in a post above.

P

Pin

Originally posted by monkeynutter
when your on the screen to do with options it did flash up a warning about the missing text and they were aware of the problem. and it was today with classic , eg old client like mentioned in a post above.

It might have flashed up something, but the text was missing :p

A

Alrindel

Originally posted by Thundercall
In reply to: evil bone-white mushrooms (above)

LOL :D
did you take a screenshot ?
I think i did, I'll have to look and see if it's still in my US Camelot directory when I get home.

A

Anu

SOoooooooo.. is there a fix coming for this button prob?? (I'm at work ;x)

D

DocWolfe

i've found that the new necro staffs with the skel hand on also have no textures.

T

Thundercall

Originally posted by old.Docwolfe
i've found that the new necro staffs with the skel hand on also have no textures.

so have i,... or else it is just made of WHITE bones,...

T

Thorarin

If you're really bothered with the unlabeled buttons, download this:

Non-SI button label fix

Unpack the archive into your Camelot data directory, run DAoC and click OK to let it check for updates. Run the unpacked buttons.bat which replaces the 2 files with fixed versions that were cheaply Photoshopped by me.. :p

Then proceed with login as normal. Unfortunately you will have to do this every time, until an official patch is made.

If you run into any buttons that are now simply numbered, I missed them :) Also, I didn't bother to make proper pressed down versions of the buttons :p

A

Alrindel

US Shrouded Isles release :
misc_white_mushroom_army.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom