Missing an Option on the Cluster Poll

sporez

Fledgling Freddie
Please add an option to cluster with prydwen that prevents albs from being able to port to the other server. Should balance things nicely.

Sporez

Jeros

Part of the furniture
sporez said:
Please add an option to cluster with prydwen that prevents albs from being able to port to the other server. Should balance things nicely.

Sporez

LOLZ OMGZ0R YOU ARE SO KEWL!!!!!!111211211

you proboly dong notice the sarcasm but i mean STFU

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
what im more worried about is the excal ppl ruining the economy on prydwen (even more then it already is)

ive seen the prices ppl charge at excal. and most of the times the prydwen prices are bloody cheap compared to excal.

so i just hope prydwen stands fast and dont jump up to excal prices here.

other then that, i dont worry to much.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Jeros said:
LOLZ OMGZ0R YOU ARE SO KEWL!!!!!!111211211

you proboly dong notice the sarcasm but i mean STFU
people should screenshot this so he realises what a muppet he is when clustering actually arrives

Mid/Excal MT3/3 - 25-50 plat
Mid/Pry MT 3/3 - 10-20 plat

here comes the inflation :clap:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
what im more worried about is the excal ppl ruining the economy on prydwen (even more then it already is)

ive seen the prices ppl charge at excal. and most of the times the prydwen prices are bloody cheap compared to excal.

so i just hope prydwen stands fast and dont jump up to excal prices here.

other then that, i dont worry to much.

Not gonna happen ... if they'd stand fast people from excal would buy them all up and make a bundle ... only thing we can do is adapt.

I've been doing arti's with guild last couple of weeks it's so nice to go out and just find a couple of arti's up .. that's gonna be pretty much over after we cluster since Excal people will be camping them...

so sad.

Not that I care all my chars are toa'd to bits

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Chronictank said:
people should screenshot this so he realises what a muppet he is when clustering actually arrives

486.jpg

Tilda

sporez said:

Sporez

Wow you are a berk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom