Misses almost capped

H

Hercus

well i only need 2 rp's left to cap, this night (20 aug) i made a mayor deathspam in thidranki ( together whith nessaja)

so before i cap, does is someone that wanna duel me ?:) (hibs/mids) and we meight figure sumthing out :)

P.S kthnx to all sb's, like kerith ( if i am not mistaken, sb, bad stealth, hurt most whith pa i ever had on me, 190 dmg ;))
sure some other ppl i had lots of fun whith :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Out of interest, when random inf jumped random runemaster, I joined in to help randon runie and you joined in to help random inf, and we all died. Was that your last death before /releasing for good?

It was on the road between MPK and MB.

Misfire here btw.

H

Hercus

nope :D

and that other "random" inf was my irl m8 we used to hunt together, well that's was the beginning of teh deathspam, had like 320 rp's at that time, atm i still got 348

T

Tualatin

lol, yesterday was fun indeed :p

killing like 10 mids within 2mins, maybe more. We had a lil help from a lvl20 mincer... but that's inevitable.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Were you camping mpk or something then, after that encounter I didnt see you all day (and in that particular encounter it was a draw :p).

U

uncle_sal

Aha... so you were misfire... was that solo bard called Raakel... bit rp poor to run around alone, but fun mezzing escaping hunters :)

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Were you camping mpk or something then, after that encounter I didnt see you all day (and in that particular encounter it was a draw :p).

This 'accident' happend during the evening. And when we killed the mids, yes we were near mtk.. nowhere else to find mids :p

And something else; Faxi, and ur friend.. why didn't you got closer to us when you were dancing etc near HTK, while we were /surrender etc? :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by old.Elfslayer
<Ellee waves at Misfire>

Hehe Ello :) Your winning so far in our little encounters its 4-2 (not including kills when with 'teh zerg').

O

old.Elfslayer

Ellee the 6th scout now I think. but capped out to hell out my last encounter with misfire :(

H

Hercus

w00t going on vaction, drop pending dueles as a pm :p

H

Hercus

w00t back and no pmes:/

so i'll prolly head out sumtimes whith nessaja and cause sum deathspam and cap the last 2 rp's =) then go to lvl 35 asap and rox sum more :D

T

Tualatin

my next infil w8ing for you to get 29 herc, then we pwn Catacombs thinking it are mids ^^

H

Hercus

w00t :D, gonna pwn catas then whith u, 2 pa's 4tehwin and there dead ;)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Dont do it, they will come here and whine about how infils never solo and how they were trying to xp when you ganked them.

H

Hercus

yeh, stupid undead infil whines :/

but who carez they giv a shitload xp, we'll just zerg em 4tehwin
then totally cap out there at 35, and return to the normal rp area called caledonia

B

BlitheringIdiot

Caledonia is getting a bit too quiet though :(

H

Hercus

we should make it more crowded then, not like emain/thid i hope =)

Giv more hibs 2 :)

H

Hercus

Going last day of bg1 hwith me inf 2morrow night( thrusday night), hop eu will be there Misfire :D

edit:

Arg u capped :/

Users who are viewing this thread