Misheard lyrics?

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Yoni's belly laugh thread gave me an idea....does anyone have a song in mind where the lyrics you here are very much not what they actually are?
I have a few.....though I am utterly crap and matching artistes to the song, so hopefully this'll make sense anyway.....

Everytime you go away, take a piece of me with you......I used to think was take a piece of MEAT with you.

Belinda Carlisles' 'love is a big scary animal' was very much 'love is a big hairy apple.'

Sister Sledges' we are family has a line that goes, let me say for the record, we're giving love in a family way. I could have sworn it was ' let me tell the vicar we're giving love in a Femidom.'

And of course, for those of us who are NightWish fans, there are the famous misheard lyrics to Wishmaster......
YouTube - Wishmaster - The Misheard Lyrics
[youtubevid]gg5_mlQOsUQ[/youtubevid]

Damini

Part of the furniture
Remember Nirvana Unplugged?

The Meatpuppets song?

"Nothing on the top but a bucket and a mop and an illustrated book about birds. See a lot up there, but don't be scared...

Who needs ants when you've got worms"

Oh yes. That's what I thought the lyrics were. I was such a cool grungey kid, singing about how I had intestinal parasites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom