[VIDEO] miri - small shaman, small group

eksdee

FH is my second home
hello,

another video :p. i didn't really intend these two videos to come out at the same time ideally, but whatever, i'm sure you're all bored at work and have time to watch this.

this is my first movie, so constructive criticism is very much appreciated. i tried to keep it fairly short (it's 12mins) since it's all healer pov and that can get boring, but on the other hand i think it's nice to be able to see the whole battle unfold infront of you. anyways, this is basically footage leftover or new footage not used in the XXI group pvp movie, except one fight. all open world fights with a 6man grp either against other 6mans or against LE ZERG!!1

hope you enjoy it!

link: miri - small shaman, small group By miri

ratings and comments on whm also much appreciated and please download it, i didn't spend hours rendering so you could stream it !!1

eksdee

FH is my second home
it's just been pointed out to me the filefront link is broken for some reason - going to fix it now. sorry about that.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Good work for a first attempt :)

Rightyho, A couple of comments :)

Firstly, I think the intro is pretty poor, it goes on for a bit too long but not in a good way. A suggestion would be too keep the text the same font as the one used between clips maybe? Also, add a flash-to-white transition on the seperate frames that come up, or something more 'organic', maybe dissolve. That would suit the intro music a bit better I think.
I always like intros to have a character bio or something similiar, but thats personal taste.

Also, keep the transistions between the actual fight clips the same throughout. The glowy one was pretty cool, but the diagonal blinds transistion looked a bit tacky.

Like you said, healer POV can be sometimes boring, but it is nice to see all of the action from further back, and it's just about the right length I think :)

The 2nd song made my ears bleed, but again, personal taste :ninja:

Well done though :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom