mIRC help Please!

A

atty1441

Hi. Will just yesterday I was K-Lined from gamesnet along with my friends. We had a IRC channel dedicated to trying to get PW's to TFC matchs so we could join in and mess them up. I know this may seem wrong and anooying but it HAS NOTHING to do with mIRC. It's not mIRC's job to ban people for anoying others liek this is it? I mean they can ban us from the channel if they dont want us in there. IMO a irCOP should g-line people who are trying to hack others, nuke or what have you. Serious things. All we did was pose as people and ask nicly for match PW's.

Is there ne thing I can do and howlong am i K-lined 4?

R

rodidaleet

Loser got his arse banned for pathetic marketing spam.

A

atty1441

I was k-lined from gamesnet not qaukenet though

C

Clowneh!

Help > Acceptable Usage Policy > 6e
GamesNET is a private network, and your access may be terminated at any time, at GamesNET's sole discretion. Continuing to access, or attempting to access, GamesNET's servers after your access has been terminated may be considered computer trespass. If you are not sure whether your access privileges have been restored, please ask support@gamesnet.net.

it sucks but thats life

E

ECA

Firstly mIRC is just an IRC client.

mIRC has NOTHING to do with you getting k-lined.

Oh and also your a twat.

Just as annoying as cheaters on publics and just as idiotic, as your knowledge about irc indicates.

Please jump off a bridge and do a favour to mankind.

X

Xtro

Originally posted by atty1441
I was k-lined from gamesnet not qaukenet though

I think you need to be k-lined from life you fucking retarded cock loving twat.

X

Xtro

I was actually wondering if anyone would be so fucking dumb as to admit on a general forum the trying to fuck up games bit. And then I think...its a TFC player.

W

Wij

ok - ban atty1441 and rodidaleet now. They love the cock.

K

*Kornholio*

atty the best thing you can do it take your modem, cover it in vaseline or ky and shove it up your arse... the internet can do without pricks like you.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

A thread where flaming is allowed and hardly anyone flames...

Are you lot all getting soft? ;)

X

Xtro

Well you wanted some flames but I can't be REALLY nasty to a sheep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom