minstrel with stealth

S

skile

Consider 39 slash (back slash), it's an amazing dmg output on that one :p.

R

Rnp

dont like back slash much on mincers takes way too much end as u allready have very little after useing dds and so on and dont think the damage output is that much diffrent from amethyst

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Rnp
dont like back slash much on mincers takes way too much end as u allready have very little after useing dds and so on and dont think the damage output is that much diffrent from amethyst

what reya said

unless of c u got 10000000 potions and burn a 2min end regen pot before fighting.

this is if you plan to solo, if you play group then the back slash would be good choice.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: ya

Originally posted by Alpha Male
doh forgot i cant do that till ive got some cash ^^

I will be 30 stealth, 30 slash, 50 inst...will still give me 50 stealth, 50 slash and circa 70 instruments with my +'s

Talk to HB management, some support should be possible :)
Regards, Glottis

A

Arnor

Re: ya

Originally posted by Alpha Male
I have all my respecs, but dont forget ive not played since the new minstrel ablative toy came out, and also dont forget that one of the reasons i stopped playing was because some muppet deleted all my SC gear etc =)

When i have got myself some armour to SC and some more items (need next patch) then i will respec a bit different and have lower stealth...doh forgot i cant do that till ive got some cash ^^

I will be 30 stealth, 30 slash, 50 inst...will still give me 50 stealth, 50 slash and circa 70 instruments with my +'s

But TBH, i find the level 44 ablative chant works perfectly well as it is =)

haha, me and a mate had a theory that you had to be 50slash since you hit so hard :p

O

old.LandShark

If he was 50 slash, his DDs would hit about half as hard, or less.
Unless you thought that a minstrel actually autotrained instruments in those powerlevelling-free days? :p

Y

-yoda-

my mincer is 50ins 43 slash and me likes it :) i dont solo i only run with grps so stealth not important

O

old.LandShark

Nothing is that important if you run with groups, although I bet you'd do better 50inst than 50slash :p

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by -yoda-
my mincer is 50ins 43 slash and me likes it :) i dont solo i only run with grps so stealth not important

what a waste!!!
since all you really need for a grp is instruments and <some> melee spec - why not have the stealth? then you can do both. Don't try and tell me that a 50/30/30 mincer with SC is any noticably worse off than a 50/43/x mincer in a grp situation - yet he also gets the choice to solo with 41+rr stealth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom