Kallisti 50 Minstrel Briton 0 454815 21018 4L8 20660 Galahad

wow r4L8 wonder how she managed to do that :D

Aussie

Banned
maybe this was no RvR movie

atleast he should know to use face when unmezzing
atleast he should know not to strafe when unmezzing
and AOE mezzing determ tanks ....?

the guy isn't even rr5, what in earth can he know about mincer except maybe pve stuff? does he has sos/ap3/ip/purge? I don't think so, he has completly no view on a mincer. maybe i'm sound like an elitist but a good TL is in my eyes atleast r7++
as you can see from the movie too, the guy/girl plays on a shit pc who can't even handle fg fights.

what the fuck does (s)he know about mincer.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I think it is better when class balance is done based on a lowish rr toon then based on a buffed rr7 minstrel (which becomes very nice to play once you get hold of AP and have sos, purge, FA2, and IP to back it up).
I have not read the persons TL reports, but lets judge them based on that, rather than their rr lvl. Not sure what RR the old scout TL was, but he gave the best, most balanced TL reports ever. Andro is trying his best, but doubt he can surpass Oaklief.
Alpha is minstrel god, but each class has their gods once they know how to play their toons.
Regards, Glottis

Aussie

Banned
oh watched it a second time, i think i have to cry.

just look how long it takes in the last battle of the movie, LW champ gets 3 or 4 swings in before he switches to his weapon.

is this a new method? showing how much you suck to get improvements for the class?

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
give mirror!

edit: link works, but is dog slow...
edit2: omg that's shit. I wish the link was broken :x

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
is this a new method? showing how much you suck to get improvements for the class?
It must be. Look at the new infil TL.
The infils on VN are whining about how he wants infils nerfed because he is rr10 himself. :m00:

Guess Mythic didn't want to do that mistake again and got a n00b for minstrel TL.
You minstrels should feel safe now. This guy will probably get you some more toys to play with. :p

burg

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
It must be. Look at the new infil TL.
The infils on VN are whining about how he wants infils nerfed because he is rr10 himself. :m00:

Guess Mythic didn't want to do that mistake again and got a n00b for minstrel TL.
You minstrels should feel safe now. This guy will probably get you some more toys to play with. :p
He'll prolly get us pbaoe with drum, 5 sec caster timer that cant be approved and that we can cast group heals with flute. Probably give us plate armor too :)

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
i really dont see the problem, it doesnt matter if the player is shit, a TL isnt supposed to be a RvR GOD! there supposed to identify problems, situations where Classes can be improved, how well or bad you play a class has NO bearing on that.

Any fool can spot when something isnt right, again don't need to be a PvE / RvR god to see that, your flaming of the Minstrel TL is unwarranted and shows just why no-body wants the position, your people are never satisfied, all you do is flame at every possible chance, if you dont like the TL then apply for the position yourself, if your not willing to do that then shut up, your in no position to criticise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom