Minstrel - Stealth worth it?

K

kan-

With the new US patches including alot of new minstrel skills, is it worth training in Stealth with a minstrel at all ?

I was gonna go full music / Slash, but of course, is music that important in PVP after u have Speed Song 5 at lvl 43?

What do you think ?

B

Barek_Pureblade

well i think all stealth is worth it, the question is though is it worth having a lower Music/Slash spec to get stealth to a good lvl, i guess its down to how you want to play your char.

But climb walls has got to be worth it?

K

kan-

hmm suppose

do you get Wall Climbing at a certain lvl, or is that trained in stealth ?

N

niblic3rd

i think u get climb walls with 30 stealth so its worth it my mincer is 44 she has 18 stealth gonna go for 44 instru, 30 slash (get amy slash) and rest stealth. :)

L

lairiodd

Stealth gives the following at the following stealth specs

8: danger sense: skill lets you sense if a scout mob has seen your party

16: detect hidden: skills lets you see stealthers at approx twice the distance that others can. Also makes you immune to see hidden (minstrels dont get this skill)

25: climb wall

Safe fall occurs at 10,20,30,40,50 in stealth and reduces fall damage

Distraction: cant remember skill (maybe 12) but it allows you to cause mobs to look at the gt. This can be useful if you want to go behind mobs when stealthed.

F

fiddlesticks

ive talked to quite a few 50minstrels about this climb walls and they all say that they think it will be taken away coz it will just suck big time in keep raids where alb can have 2 classes able to climb walls...if any it should be hib coz (no offence) there arnt many NSs and the ones that there are dont hit hard at all (except Mae on pryd :) hes just 1337) so in my opinion NSs aint very good in keep takes...

<waits for the flame on me>

F

Flimgoblin

NS's kill my casters easy enough, climb up, perf, jump off, poison kills em.

(ok so I suck)

all that giving minstrels climb walls will do is reduce the number of infiltrators ;)

If you can get me a movie of someone climbing up the wall and aoe mezzing the defenders during a proper keep raid I'll be shocked :)

If they can get the spell off I'll be pretty surprised... if they live to tell the tale I'll be astonished.

Users who are viewing this thread