Minstrel Spec?.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Been toying with the idea of rolling a mincer when i'm back, need to get some feedback on these specs;

50 instruments/4x slash

Or

50 instruments/31 stealth/29 slash.

What's the difference in melee damage likey to be with these specs?.

Spear

Fledgling Freddie
I had
50 inst, 42 slash
and respeced to
50 inst , 30slash, 30stealth

There is around 10 extra dmg and less variance on your dmg but:
PVE:
Grouped you are usually playing powersong and using DD's or mezzing and using stun so extra slash isn't needed.
Soloing you should be using a pet and you need the pet to keep agro so you hitting for more isn't helpful.

PVP:
Grouped you are best at interrupting healers / casters using your dd, stun, confuse, hitting once with sword, or mezzing you generally get kill spam with your DD's by finishing people off.
Solo you can rely on pet again to do the majority of dmg with your DD's, stun and mezz you can generally kill most things by just kiting (running) around while your pet does the business.

Stealth is worth it imho as you can climb walls on keeps which helps you get inside during a siege to defend or attack. Plus I often make use of the Safe Fall 3 allowing you to jump off keep and Main Gate walls without taking dmg very useful for getting to or running away from an enemy quickly.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
It realy depends where you see your character, 50/30/30 is the alround spec, you are ok at soloing and ok at stealth groups (and i mean 'ok' nothing more) If you want to play more of a tank roll then sure go for lower stealth and more weapon style

My mins is 50/30/30 and is the 2nd L50 ive rolled to that spec, wouldnt change for all the Tea in china :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom