Minstrel spec

A

Anarki_

Hello..
i'm making a minstrel, and i would like to know whats the best spec on 50, and should i go thurst or slash?

plz help me

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by Anarki_
Hello..
i'm making a minstrel, and i would like to know whats the best spec on 50, and should i go thurst or slash?

Never heard of anyone that is unhappy with 50 instruments 31 stealth 29 slash.

If you'll run with fg's most of the time you can lower stealth and go higher weapon.

G

A

Anarki_

50 instrument / 31 stealth / 29 slash.. hmmm.. so u should go slash instead of thrust..?

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Anarki_
50 instrument / 31 stealth / 29 slash.. hmmm.. so u should go slash instead of thrust..?

Amethyst slash = high dmg, high to-hit, anytime style.

= one slot on qb

Thrust = more styles, and not as good as amethyst slash afaik.

= fucked up qb.

C

cHodAX

Vodkafairy nailed it on the head, Mincers have enough buttons to worry about without a chain of styles. The difference on damage for a high weapon spec doesn't come close to jusitfying the points spent and you lose to climb walls ability for that marginal increase in damage.

50 Inst 31 Stealth 29 Slash is an effective spec for both group and solo whilst being fun to play.

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Amethyst slash = high dmg, high to-hit, anytime style.

I wouldnt call Amy slash high dmg but its Decent damage for a supp charc to be doing :p. High to-hit makes little difference on style as all that does is modify ur chance to Flat out miss.

But aye, its 1 move on ur already crammed qb so suits better for most.

O

old.giriam

The quickbar isnt much of an issue anymore - with the abillity to bind weaponslots to keys comming our way soon you shouldnt have any problems.

Atleast that frees up 2 slots on my "main" quickbar.

Amethyst has high to-hit and low end usage, moderate damage. Thats pretty good for an anytime-style.

G

Users who are viewing this thread