@ minstrel spec etc

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
So what should i go for in a temp ? only the few basics that i would love, phoebus wh and cleric chain bp

Spec etc ? not gonna go for petkiter rr5L9 so what should i spec ?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
oh dear - roll something less fotm :|

disappointed in you

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
you've been dodging for so long now - i offered you the challenge ages ago...

not my fault cat short circuted the 12v in pc so everything went to shit , took me 1 week to order the new one :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i have a headcold, i feel like shit, i just thought you guys should know, hmm ot play minstrel half asleep or go to sleep and dream of soloing w/o add's and pet eating me alive while a zerker dominates me :p

@ Kenneth do share what you come up with even though good templates need a nice rog ring with 15% or so dur and either high qui or some nice resists

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i have a headcold, i feel like shit, i just thought you guys should know, hmm ot play minstrel half asleep or go to sleep and dream of soloing w/o add's and pet eating me alive while a zerker dominates me :p

@ Kenneth do share what you come up with even though good templates need a nice rog ring with 15% or so dur and either high qui or some nice resists

working on it now got 2 rogs im useing :p
Slot 1: 28 Strength
Slot 2: 21 Dexterity
Slot 3: 10 % Power Pool
Slot 4: 7 Strength Cap Increase
Slot 1: 28 Dexterity
Slot 2: 16 Constitution
Slot 3: 9 Duration of Spells
Slot 4: 11 Healing Effectiveness

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I will duel your NS once every 15 mins :D :fluffle:

Speccing SB5 \o>

heh i'll fight anything on my shade tbh,

I will literally jump anything regardless of class/rr/numbers makes life more interesting :)

Got 8L7 on sunday so close to getting off this shitty Gilded Spear nonsense!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Unicorn isn't so bad tbh :)

alb actually gets pretty funky titles

altho i still think best titles are:

Brehon

Thunderer

Tiarna

Dragon Knight

Herra

Hersir

rest are pretty lame - although the lamest has to be "Grove Protector" :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
heh i'll fight anything on my shade tbh,

I will literally jump anything regardless of class/rr/numbers makes life more interesting :)

Got 8L7 on sunday so close to getting off this shitty Gilded Spear nonsense!

i'd try you on my new german inf :p the other day I had to deal with a r11 sb who pa'd me for 900... I still won... and then immediately after a r7 50% hp tank who dropped pretty much after PA, CD :p then I had a R8 Hunter... and on each fight I had approx 30-40% hp to start with /flex :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i'd try you on my new german inf :p the other day I had to deal with a r11 sb who pa'd me for 900... I still won... and then immediately after a r7 50% hp tank who dropped pretty much after PA, CD :p then I had a R8 Hunter... and on each fight I had approx 30-40% hp to start with /flex :p

i love it when stuff like that happens

last night i two shot one of oopsyourheadnv's stealth zerg with pa cd then literally 7 more popped on me - managed to kill 3 of them - then when i was on about 10% a fgh showed up and pbaoed all of them - left me on 1% heh

best feeling ever :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
i love it when stuff like that happens

last night i two shot one of oopsyourheadnv's stealth zerg with pa cd then literally 7 more popped on me - managed to kill 3 of them - then when i was on about 10% a fgh showed up and pbaoed all of them - left me on 1% heh

best feeling ever :)

You can do shit like that though with your overpowered RR5 ability, you can take down a tank, as a SB its a whole different story the LA mechanic sucks and the RR5 is a complete and utter joke.

I have to spec 50 LA 50 axe just to feel like i can compete with the other assassins. Ask any SB they would take the DW/CD mechanics over LA any day of the damn week.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
You can do shit like that though with your overpowered RR5 ability, you can take down a tank, as a SB its a whole different story the LA mechanic sucks and the RR5 is a complete and utter joke.

I have to spec 50 LA 50 axe just to feel like i can compete with the other assassins. Ask any SB they would take the DW/CD mechanics over LA any day of the damn week.

remember when the shoe was on the other foot tho? :p

i genuinely think i could still compete as an SB though, assassin is all template and strafe.

Currently I have english's sb open on a free trial - i may template it and try once I'm rank 9 on the ns perhaps

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

if you had those mechanics take away the 2hd :)

us infs/ns's wish we had 2hd

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
idd i'd love be able to 2h pa a tank ;>

rather than pa for 200 dmg xD

i actually think i anytime for more than i pa a tank ;>

Aada

Part of the furniture
The 2h PA is great if you spec high in CS if you don't the damage isn't worth having it equipped.

Us SB wish we had godly RA's and a off hand mechanic on par with a infil/NS because right now it's horrible.

To think i have spent nearly 500p on my SB (weapons and all) it makes me cry tbh if i could turn back time i would have rolled an Inf.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
remember when the shoe was on the other foot tho? :p

Haha yah Aada I still havn't forgotten what you and your mater did to my nightshade back in the day when I was camping Svasud.

2 shotting with oped LA not cool :D

What was that friend of yours called Z something..man I hated you two :p

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
The 2h PA is great if you spec high in CS if you don't the damage isn't worth having it equipped.

Us SB wish we had godly RA's and a off hand mechanic on par with a infil/NS because right now it's horrible.

To think i have spent nearly 500p on my SB (weapons and all) it makes me cry tbh if i could turn back time i would have rolled an Inf.

must feel buttfucked.. if u have used 500p on a sb template :) no items are expensive anylonger :) and if u go ml10 weaps u are a fail on a sb imo!

And u are wrong that a SB needs to spec high CS for good PA dmg!

And if u know how to strafe etc, a SB is still good, and i would say better than an inf still :)

btw why dont u just transfer your few plats to hib and play a NS when u think a SB are so hard to play ? :) If u cant beat them join them :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
must feel buttfucked.. if u have used 500p on a sb template :) no items are expensive anylonger :) and if u go ml10 weaps u are a fail on a sb imo!

And u are wrong that a SB needs to spec high CS for good PA dmg!

And if u know how to strafe etc, a SB is still good, and i would say better than an inf still :)

btw why dont u just transfer your few plats to hib and play a NS when u think a SB are so hard to play ? :) If u cant beat them join them :)

Because i have no interest at all in playing HIB.

Back playing my Shadowblade anyway just suck it up i guess and rage now and then :D

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
should fight meh! :>

but not for epeen just for a fight w/o adds.

Taglim - live streaming video powered by Livestream

is my livestream there's actually an organised 1v1 on 1 of my shade pov vids there vs a rr8 infil - pretty much same rank as me heh,

we had 2 duels.

first i had 100% hp second i had 92% - quite the shining example of the nightshades powahh atm :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom