Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Stormlord

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • Spymaster

Votes: 38 23.6%

• Total voters

Gamah

Banned
What ML line would YOU give minstrels and consider it balanced!

Light

Loyal Freddie
convoker ml9 salA pet ftw pve

but more seriously maybe banelord would entice groups to run em again

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
Please remember this isn't a daoc specific website and non-mmorpg geek types don't know what 'ML something or others' are. It appears on the site home page under 'current poll' so if you could include reference to the game you are talking about in the poll title/question in the future, we know we can safely ignore it.
Thanks

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Chameleon said:
Please remember this isn't a daoc specific website and non-mmorpg geek types don't know what 'ML something or others' are. It appears on the site home page under 'current poll' so if you could include reference to the game you are talking about in the poll title/question in the future, we know we can safely ignore it.
Thanks

What are you talking about?

FreddysHouse > Role Playing Games > Dark Age of Camelot > Excalibur & Prydwen > Albion > Minstrel: New ML Line

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
Chameleon said:
Thanks

DAoC forum :twak:

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
He's posting under DAOC forums, ofc it's DAOC specific...
yes but if you click on the link, and look at the current poll, then you can see what he means.. you don't see anything refferring to DAoC ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Spymaster would be funny, might make people group them for ML10 :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
also - remove stealth and give us some sort of healing line :) - make us useful in groups :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Chameleon said:
Thanks

Q to the Q

If your request had been written any less offensive/rude we might have concidered it but I cba with your attitude.

Bye

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
also - remove stealth and give us some sort of healing line :) - make us useful in groups :)

I always liked the idea of giving classes more lines to chose from but letting them exlude each other.

So mincer for example could spec stealth... and then lose the ability to spec rejuv (to follow your example). Or they can spec rejuv and lose the ability to spec stealth.

Could give loads of new speclines to classes without overpowering them ... just making them more versatile...

In the same way speccing a certain ML line could take the ability to spec a certain SKILL line away as well ... so if you spec no stealth you can chose banelord ... and if you spec stealth you can't chose that anymore.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Chameleon said:
Thanks

Stop moaning and spend some more time here - then you would know stuff like - you can't type BILB0 and erm stuff....

Honestly there is no pleasing some people!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Voted spymaster altho Banelord would get mincers more groups

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
i'd love to have mincers with convoker tbh.. ml 9 oj salamander <drools>

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with pirkel, I've always thought minstrels should have the option of better groupability at the complete loss of stealth, or solo/stealth ability at the cost of utility. As it is there's almost nothing to gain above 29 slash, or low 30s stealth, theres little difference between any minstrel specs in the end. But anyway that would require a complete class redign and alas isn't going to happen.

I'd say banelord would be best, and it would be quite reasonably given the classes purpose in groups, it still wouldn't be better than warlord solo. I wouldn't complain about convoker either, I could easily farm back the 8p in ML respecs every time I went TOA :p Spymaster would really take the piss since mythic have refused to ever give minstrels even low levels of MOS, I really hope thats not what we're given but it wouldn't surprise me.

Light

Loyal Freddie
Pirkel said:
I always liked the idea of giving classes more lines to chose from but letting them exlude each other.

So mincer for example could spec stealth... and then lose the ability to spec rejuv (to follow your example). Or they can spec rejuv and lose the ability to spec stealth.

Could give loads of new speclines to classes without overpowering them ... just making them more versatile...

In the same way speccing a certain ML line could take the ability to spec a certain SKILL line away as well ... so if you spec no stealth you can chose banelord ... and if you spec stealth you can't chose that anymore.

think thats good and you never know Mythic have surprised me recently with some of the changes

pisses me off a bit though to agree with you :p

Train

One of Freddy's beloved
Banelord Ofc.
Minstrels main objective in fg fights is to be annoying (read: interrupting).
Banelord is by far the best "interrupt" path out there. So this would
enhance our class bigtime and might even place us on that list of
groupfriendly chars again.

Battlemaster:
Sucks, we don't have enough defence to bodyguard against an
assist train and I've got better things to do the to run around
and grapple people (not to mention I have better things to waste
my endurance on then styles that take 50% end).

Convoker:
Uhm, yay, brittle guard?
Pet will cap on lvl70-something anyway, so it doesn't matter if we can
charm the big red dragon of d00m.

Perfecter:
Yay, cure nearsight and fop? Right, let's get our roles in the group
explained to us again....

Stormlord:
Tower camping for the win? No thanks.

Spymaster:
It's not like we need it, we are good enough in the stealthwar as it is.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
stormlord , sojourner and warlord are very nice ml lines already

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
think thats good and you never know Mythic have surprised me recently with some of the changes

pisses me off a bit though to agree with you :p

Aww that's cjoot :fluffle:

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
it will be none of the mentioned ones. Mythic just stated all classes gonna get the option of a third ML line , this line can in fact be a complete new one thats avalible for all classes.
Can u imagine the work of giving 30+ classes a third choise of existing lines and keep it balanced? No didnt think so, mythic will go the easy way and create a whole new line with useless generic abilities who are avalible for all classes.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
What kind of idiot would give a stealth class Banelord? :x
same ppl who gave a stealth class chain armor, mythic :m00: doubt it will happend but wouldnt rly be suppriced

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
it will be none of the mentioned ones. Mythic just stated all classes gonna get the option of a third ML line , this line can in fact be a complete new one thats avalible for all classes.
Can u imagine the work of giving 30+ classes a third choise of existing lines and keep it balanced? No didnt think so, mythic will go the easy way and create a whole new line with useless generic abilities who are avalible for all classes.
Sorry but you're wrong ;)

mythic said:
we plan to offer every class an additional choice of a third existing Master Level line

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom