Minstrel Movie Release

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
The fights were ok but some of them i saw no point including in a movie (someone running to a tower not fighting back, adding, fighting ppl who had guard or mob agro etc) Also some of the enemies seemed to play very poorly but on the flipside some were decent and high rr too. Didnt see the point to the Fujiwara title then just a screenshot

pretty much feel the same - tbh it seemed like a movie where the footage was rush recorded or you didn't have enough of good fights to put out a 12 minute movie. not to be so negitive like bluesky said it had some good fights but alot were just pointless. pet control was quite well done.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Thought it was a fair enuff vid. Didn't think too much pet abuse - could've just filled it with u setting frost stallion and eating end pots whole vid. Suppose it depends what you setting out to do, but within reason vids that show a range of fights and what a class can do are fine entertaining, even if some fights not so close or bit pointless.

Would think you can sometimes kill 2-3 peeps with a stallion or sage and nice bit of CC, should show some of that stuff. Can't remember name, but only saw 1 petminstrel about last couple of months and it wasn't 'rikard' - you been running about with a namechange?

Re: end pot stuff. With 5min dura now and so cheap to make/buy, would think any visable solo wants to be running round with end permanently up now and also getting lw2 and permasprint.

Gamah

Banned
Thought it was a fair enuff vid. Didn't think too much pet abuse - could've just filled it with u setting frost stallion and eating end pots whole vid. Suppose it depends what you setting out to do, but within reason vids that show a range of fights and what a class can do are fine entertaining, even if some fights not so close or bit pointless.

Would think you can sometimes kill 2-3 peeps with a stallion or sage and nice bit of CC, should show some of that stuff. Can't remember name, but only saw 1 petminstrel about last couple of months and it wasn't 'rikard' - you been running about with a namechange?

Re: end pot stuff. With 5min dura now and so cheap to make/buy, would think any visable solo wants to be running round with end permanently up now and also getting lw2 and permasprint.

/owns maeloch

The end!

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally posted by Solari
How am I supposed to make a movie with you in it now??!

heheh heh.

:p shame I did not get to fraps our fight fuji, was the best fight I have ever had.

Originally Posted by Darkmack
tbh it seemed like a movie where the footage was rush recorded or you didn't have enough of good fights to put out a 12 minute movie.

yea that is kind of true tho. plan was just to have the herra's in it.

well I know what I got to fix now, if I make a new movie:)

thanks.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I must admit you slightly disappointed me, met you solo with a buffed red con sage and all you did was RA dump to get away...

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I know, the pet didn't do any dmg on you neither did I. tryed to get my pet away from you.
you are to hard to kill:< ran down to get a froststallion, but you werent there when I got back.

MagnarTBL

Fledgling Freddie
About the Booom+Armour kill:

http://www.harestad.info/amadeus.mp3

Wooow! You managed to kill my 4 year old kid (Amadeus) playing the healer and a 10 year kid (Tobias) on assassination missions. :D

Nice to see the reply of it tho. And I am amazed that my son actually remembered it so well. I never expected that...

/M

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
(sound clip)

who is the other in the water? him...
whos the other in the water? the blue guy...
who are you playing? the guy with beard
who do you think the blue guy is? some guy.
who is the blue guy hitting you? hmmm

he is called Tommy... are you figthing Tommy....?

now thats funny:p you made my day Magnar!

I got selfowned:<

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Soz for Perfing you last night btw Rikard m8 ... i thought you were one of the infil 4 man myself a m8's champ was hunting , sowwy :(

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
can't remember as I had abit to much of jegermeister last night:p but I forgive you;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom