Minstrel Movie Release

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
hi, here it goes.
I forgot to fix effects in a fight, but as I rendered it like 5 times I always found something I would redo, I could not be arsed rendering it one more time.

Rikstrel:
http://files.filefront.com//;6971613;;/

hf, enjoy.

if it does not work, download VLC media player.

Ritchie

Banned
I remember seeing those text graphics on some cheesy website to make graphics about 8 years ago, probabaly tried hard to get some decent editing but it ended up looking a bit poor quality, good try though

As for play was that amazing but ok i guess........ find out what an end pot is and use it, i wont go out on any charecter tank or caster without end 3 regen pots. Seriously that first fight just hitting warhead unstyled for half an hour..... Pet does still damage and thats what makes you win mostly, along with having cleric timered buffs up and dumping most fights but i guess thats what you need to do on a minstrel, could have been played better though.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
;p I know, ritchie, used to have end barrels. atm I got full loaded end/pow barrels.
yea I found them on Cooltext.com:p busted.

well, someones got to dislike it.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
As much as i hate getting petted to death, I do like to see a class use all of its abilities! Dling now!

Thugs Friend

Banned
Downloading it now. Gonna include it with the rest of my videos. Want to write a few words about it?

Thugs Friend

Banned
I can't put 'lol thugs your a fag'. That don't make sense. Anyways I am Thug's friend. He got loads. I am just one in a long list. He speaks through me. Tis like I am possessed kinda. Tis like communicating with God I suppose. Very similar.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid! Best fights was with warhammer. Altho, one thing you should think about ...

... hello end regen/pots? :D

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
:p I know! I just got to rp horny and ran straight out in rvr, tho I'm focusing on my pet, and those 1vs1 melee fights are 1 in a 1000% chance I do.
I bought a barrel last day:p I actully could afford a power/end barrel:p

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice play, having solo'd a mincer from rr1-8 on camlann I know how hard keeping control of a pet in combat is :p. I think sometimes your making life abit too hard on yourself by using ablative when its not needed.. therefore meaning you have to target pet again to regain pulse charm.

Oh and there should be an epilepsy warning for this vid imo heh :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I can't put 'lol thugs your a fag'. That don't make sense. Anyways I am Thug's friend. He got loads. I am just one in a long list. He speaks through me. Tis like I am possessed kinda. Tis like communicating with God I suppose. Very similar.

lol you saying that is like me makin a acc called Seanybwoi's Friend and saying sean has lots of irl friends im one of them, sean has a 40ft cock :twak: your a waste of space, plz ban him mods

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid

as said the graphics can't get much crappier (maybe if they were comic sans), but the fights and music were pretty good :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Why Do all my post get deleted and quick reply always fails..?!?
nice vid, crap graph, but good theme :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
The fights were ok but some of them i saw no point including in a movie (someone running to a tower not fighting back, adding, fighting ppl who had guard or mob agro etc) Also some of the enemies seemed to play very poorly but on the flipside some were decent and high rr too. Didnt see the point to the Fujiwara title then just a screenshot but overall it was ok.

Music on the first half i didnt like at all but 2nd half was quite cool tho but with tunes you will never please everyone :)

Thugs Friend

Banned
Here you go - alternative viewing for your movie now. I just built in 'Wide Screen Viewing' too. Not bad quality at all on the larger setting. If you want me to put down a few words as to what the video is about then pm me or whatever or read this:

Instructions for getting video added to site:
http://bluesplayer.co.uk/joomla/index.php?option=com_mamboboard&Itemid=37&func=view&id=2&catid=15

Rikstrel: Solo Minstrel - Streamed.
http://bluesplayer.co.uk/daoc/index.php?action=playgame&gameid=86

Regards

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe... I liked it :)...

You played very well and who cares about pots when you win without em? - or just too lazy to get em like me on me Skald...

Flammen Fru/Herra is rr7 though :)... (The SM... I think you write rr9... doesn't matter rly just yeah well... something... >.<)

Would've loved to see the ending of those Warhead battles ;p... damn those hibs! heh...

Thanks for the entertainment!
Cheers,
Thargur

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
well, what I'm showing is the petstrel, bluesky.

pet is running after. I just need to follow my pet so I can recharm it.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
well, what I'm showing is the petstrel, bluesky.

pet is running after. I just need to follow my pet so I can recharm it.
I had the same thoughts as Bluesky when i watched it. Some of the fights were good, like those against Warhead and Eliten, but others were rather boring. Sending a fully buffed orangecon pet after another melee soloer and kite/use watersurface can't be much of a challenge. Not saying you shouldn't do it, but it doesn't make for a great vid.
Tbh, i would expect a bit more from a petstrel vid, like taking on 2-3 opponents(without guards), or classes that give you a hard fight.
I didn't see the point of the Fujiwara screenie either. All i saw was you getting RPs for an unbuffed Fuji. :p

It was a nice first vid though, but in your next vid, drop the fights where your opponent really doesn't have a chance. ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
nothing against the movie or anything, i mean nice editing, and yes ur strong 1v1.. butte

solo movies are BOORRINNGG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom