Minstrel guide...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Been looking around for a good Minstrel guide, but with no luck. If you can find anything, please post a link!

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
easy.

step 1: stun
step 2: let the 3 infs with you finish the target

rinse and repeat

hope that helped

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
you ranggggggggggggggggggggg.

Uhm yes... is this tech support ? I want an extended guide on how to play a roxstar minstrel, what ml line to use, what realm abilities to use (playing stealther grp / duo) I am rr 10l4 at the moment. And some general tactics. Kthnx!! Not some 1.2.3.4 done wank guide like Elitewanker gave me

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm yes... is this tech support ? I want an extended guide on how to play a roxstar minstrel, what ml line to use, what realm abilities to use (playing stealther grp / duo) I am rr 10l4 at the moment. And some general tactics. Kthnx!! Not some 1.2.3.4 done wank guide like Elitewanker gave me

your 10l4 an you dont know how to play one, what ml lines or ra's to get?

at that rank you should be the one who gives out advice imo ^^

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
your 10l4 an you dont know how to play one, what ml lines or ra's to get?

at that rank you should be the one who gives out advice imo ^^

Always someone that knows more, and thats what i intend to find out !

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
Always someone that knows more, and thats what i intend to find out !

Have you tried asking the original owner? :fluffle:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Have you tried asking the original owner? :fluffle:

Well, i knew something like that would come up. And to be honest, i am the original owner. Its a freeshard.. tho its the most complete one so far. You can transfer your rps etc to different chars.

Gamah

Banned
i'd love to write you a guide but

1. My knowledge is out of date
2. I care not for daoc :(
3. my arms hurt from the gym

and no..i'm not being sarcastic.

ml line - warlord
ra's - anything to increase dd dmg (mom,wp,AA) and WS(aug str) MOP IP 2 + purge 2 a must, sos 1, toughness, etc

general tactics

dd dd , mez , wait , dd dd, hit/stun (if debuff class) hit if caster then stun during the moc/QC (if your lucky they blow purge for mez :p)

well, i kinda wrote a semi bad grammar guide hope you can get something from it.

my arms are about to fall off :eek:

Basically if your a minstrel you aim is to get as much damage off before they can use thier stuff on you, then rely on your high tanking (with abilities) to finish them off.

Warlord + Battler + Ip 2 + Purge + CL 5 resist + resist buffs = 1 win v any melee in the game :p (except high rr heros warriors after the love :|

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Thanks alot for the little guide, it helps ;D Im not into any other game at the moment, so i spend my off time playing daoc freeshards a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom