Minstrel changes in 1.6

N

-naetha-

Yay at last the minstrels get some loving!!

Alas, Mythic decided not to give minstrels a respec, so all of these <hah> wonderful new things are probably unavailable to the majority of near/actual level 50 mincers :(

I think this is the case anyway, if its not please correct me, if it IS then consider this a whine thread! :flame:

N

Nightchill

been a fair few posts about this already (arguing for/against respecs). but no, minstrels don't get one.

M

mirieth

Apparently, with the Dragon dropping respec stones, it is fairly easy to get a respec by your own methods... :rolleyes:

S

stafford

i asked mythic about a respec they replied with this wonderfull gem

Soon you will be able to obtain rare stones that will grant you skill and realm respecs, so although you may not be happy with your current specialization it is not neccesarilly permanent.

what they meant was open an ebay account and start farming plat your gonna fukin need it :p

C

case-rigantis

<checks his calender> yup less than 3 months to Dragon Emipres Beta test :clap:

N

-Nxs-

Awww poor Case.

Im sure when you get your minstrel from 48-50 there will be enough points for 25 stealth to climb walls.

you dont NEED 50I, 44I will give you the 2nd best melee absorb, you'd also have a better weapon style too !! its not that bad,

C

case-rigantis

current spec 45 instr 42 thrust

this means i can get i think 24 stealth..

anyway not bothered will be off when dragon empires releases

CBA with a company taht treats it`s customers with such disdain

Users who are viewing this thread