38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
I still think they look like Mooby from Dogma/Jay+Silent Bob strike back

Jess

Loyal Freddie
Not going to be that easy to distinguish between friend or foe in a heated 8 vs. 8 fight now :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
A mercenary fucking minotaur ?

2hnded mallice, 2hnded battler kkthxplease dirtytricks charge and banelord etccccccc

GIVF :| My ho is old now ;(

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:

2hnded mallice, 2hnded battler kkthxplease dirtytricks charge and banelord etccccccc

The new class can only wield a 2handed in 1h, and it will be using the other hand for spells like the vamp.

Other classes only get the race and the starting stats ;x

Septina

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:

since when can mercs wield 2handers? :(
Hopefully Mythic isnt that retarded anyway, probably and hopefully will be like someone said, can wield a 2hander in one hand and the other for a shield or somthing.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
yes, ppl keep speaking bout trolls, but i think its only the mauler who can wield the 2h in 1 hand and the str increase per lvl will be higher then any class ending up with more str then lets say a warrior. Ofc getting a Troll Mauler would mean getting more str unless the mauler is minotaur only class.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
looks ok all except the darn cows. They look like something from wow, they are in no way fearsome. Hope they change their looks tbh. And ofc it seems wird with the "2h in 1h" concept when other races got higher str.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe minotaurs get smaller 2h weapons than trolls. If you give a 2h minotaur hammer to a troll, he will use it as a 1h hammer. Troll weapons are so big, a minotaur will have problem even lifting it from the ground. ;)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
One thing of note is that the 'female' option is greyed out on those character screens. Does that mean there won't be any cows, or that the art simply isn't done yet? :)

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Get about 8fg females together and re-enact the cow level from diablo2 !

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
If those are real screenshots then i must say what a boring dungeon!

From the Info i have so far i would say this is gonna be the worst expansion. xD
If i had a dollar for everytime someonesaid that i would be riiiiiiiich

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
scarloc said:
Get about 8fg females together and re-enact the cow level from diablo2 !

Im sure that will be a common sight at Benowyc gates 2 weeks after release.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Someone send me screenshots. They are gone now. =( Someone must have them in their browser cache?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
since when can mercs wield 2handers? :(
Hopefully Mythic isnt that retarded anyway, probably and hopefully will be like someone said, can wield a 2hander in one hand and the other for a shield or somthing.

my merc can when im drunk :| he can even fly :|

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
gohan said:
no hes right its stupid mechanics again ....... 80 str can wield 2h in 1h but the 100 str troll cant nor firbys or HO??? its ridiculas ...... almost as skilled as giving casters quickness as a rising stat and frairs strength

Once again:

Don't like it, quit :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Lethul

FH is my second home
as septina already pointed out, only lighttank that would benefit from a 2h in 1h is zerk since neither bm/merc can use 2h:er anyway.

and i doubt it would work like a pure 2h:er in onehand, it will have a drawback ofc (it wont be enough tho and they will nerf it more later)

and as they said, it maybe wont even survive testing so no worries :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
as septina already pointed out, only lighttank that would benefit from a 2h in 1h is zerk since neither bm/merc can use 2h:er anyway.

and i doubt it would work like a pure 2h:er in onehand, it will have a drawback ofc (it wont be enough tho and they will nerf it more later)

and as they said, it maybe wont even survive testing so no worries :)

Considering warlocks in their original state survived testing, I think there is enough reason to worry. ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Yeh race respec stones! or the chance to change your starting stats from creation.
That'd require some proper programming tho, so I guess it won't ever happen :x

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
That'd require some proper programming tho, so I guess it won't ever happen :x

lol just imagine what the roleplay story would be to change your race ?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
lol just imagine what the roleplay story would be to change your race ?
Straef was once a content Highlander, who happened to kill for a living. One day, however, he ran into what he thought was a cow and, shitfaced as he just happened to be, tried to chat it up.
'Hey, babeigh, looking darn fine!'
Then the cow turned around and raised it's weapon.
'Who the fuck you calling baby? Bring it, Highland0rf!'
'Wha..? Talking cows?' Straef cried out, before staggering a few feet away from the would-be-cow, and somewhat awkwardly assuming his battle position.

Straef-Prydwen was killed in Blueberry Valley by Minotauron-Excalibur

After releasing, Straef realised he, for once in his life, wanted to be good at something. But, since that wasn't going to happen, he begun a quest for the sacred Respec Stone of Doomz.
After having looked throughout the realm, without any luck, Straef figured he might aswell just end his life and begin anew, as a Minotaur.

YARLY BORED!

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Well, Mythic has indicated that a respec of the starting stats is no longer on the 'Hell No!' list, and apparantly they are actively seeing if it is implementable in a future patch.

That would be a step in the right direction, perhaps they'll even include a race respec in time. :)

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Tesla Monkor said:
Well, Mythic has indicated that a respec of the starting stats is no longer on the 'Hell No!' list, and apparantly they are actively seeing if it is implementable in a future patch.

That would be a step in the right direction, perhaps they'll even include a race respec in time. :)

Oo and shar acces to ns, 15 str 10 con rr11ns bladeshade inc xDDD :flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom