Mining please help

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
Im currently 116 in mining to mine the next lvl i need 125 ie Iron,

Last night i spent all night searching for Tin ore which is green to me i must have found 50-60 ores etc and only got one skill point as its green to mine..

Is there an easier way to get to 125 so i can mine Iron ie quests etc as i cant seem to get the last 9 points to 125..

thx in advance

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
tin (and possibly silver) is the only way to 125 sadly.

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
Ok thx m8, guess i need to spend another 5 nights mining green tin to hopefully get another 9 points..

How soul destroying lol, is there a good zone you can reccomend with lots of Tin in or even the Odd silver ?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
theres a cave near dun algaz in wetlands that has incendicite ore for a quest, they are were yellow to me when tin was green at about 110 i think it was

you can pick up the quest at steelgrills i think

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Silver and Incendicite is what you need to get those extra few points.

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Jayce said:
Silver and Incendicite is what you need to get those extra few points.

Will "Incendicite " skill you up.. i thought i read somewhere that it doesnt count :/

Ta!

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
You can buy ore and just make it into bars to skill up in mining too no?

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Most ores are grey/green when you learn to mine them, so you can't skill up on them.

My advice - get something like map notes, and go travelling around thousand needles. I have about 30 nodes mapped, a round trip takes 15 mins (with mount), and I'll end up with 10 copper, 15 tin, 15 iron, 5 silver and sometimes some gold.

If you're alliance - the azureload mine in South Western Hillsbrad is pretty decent too, and mobs are friendly.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Duskwood is pretty okay for Iron, and theres plenty of spawns of copper and tin too, Theres 2 spawns of it near Rolands Doom, and another spawn of it to the east at the other camp of Vile Fangs (31), also theres 2 spawns near Eliza or the Hermit, and theres I think 3, as you go round the eastern side of that thing in the middle (forgotten the name) :p

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Ashandar said:
Will "Incendicite " skill you up.. i thought i read somewhere that it doesnt count :/

Ta!

I'm sure I got a point when I mined these. I will check with one of my alt miners.

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
Doing the 'Incendicite cave' over and over again got me to 150 in mining with loads of tin/copper/incendicite and a few nice drops too :p

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
SilverHood said:
My advice - get something like map notes, and go travelling around thousand needles. I have about 30 nodes mapped, a round trip takes 15 mins (with mount), and I'll end up with 10 copper, 15 tin, 15 iron, 5 silver and sometimes some gold.

I use a mod called Gatherer, it remembers every node you mine and marks it as an icon on both your big map and mini map. Its very handy for doing those mining circuits, same kind of thing though, just less effort! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom