Minimum specs

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
So I'm considering resubbing my US accounts. However my 2nd computer screwed up a few months back. SO my question is this: What would you say the minimum specs are to run Labby as a BB without insufferable lag?

Ta muchly.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
When i played DAOC up until a month ago I was using a crappy laptop with one of the terrible grphic cards that couldnt be upgraded and I didnt upgrade the RAM either. But I could run in a Grp in labby at mincer speed fine. Im sure anything with say 2gb of Ram and a 256b card should be OK tbh. Obviously I was running daoc with the highest framerate options and nothing going in the background.

EDIT: I only went to labby about 4 times in total but had no problems with it (i just dont really like the labby rvr personally)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
1TB RAM.. Everyone lags in laby :p

CorN , i realy have to ask this , is it your gf or something that you have as avatar ? anyway she is VEEEERRRRYYYYY sexeh !!!!

Ps : back on topic , about anything " new " (not older than 4 years) with 2gb memory and a decent gfx can run DAoC , hell i even used my laptop and dual logged on it while my " main " comp was out of buisness , and the laptop has onbly 256mb gfx (+ it use some of the ram memory)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
512 mb should be fine for your needs, its only a bb.

The only problem is parking it somewhere where people wont be porting loads, which is hard :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If your running vista get 1.5gig minimum to run vista + daoc... 512 ram and vista + daoc will make your computer cry.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I can vouche that XP + daoc + 512 ram makes a computer cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom