Minimum level for exp

Battleboobs

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone knows what the minimum level is for getting exp in tier4 when a lvl 40 kills lvl 40 mobs ? tried with a lvl 4 but it didnt get any exp :(

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Griffin to Moder........ugh wrong mmo.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Hopefully it's level 31/32.. to prevent power leveling!

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone knows what the minimum level is for getting exp in tier4 when a lvl 40 kills lvl 40 mobs ? tried with a lvl 4 but it didnt get any exp :(

Ah, nice. Mythic has been smart enough to think about preventing pl'ing :)

eksdee

FH is my second home
i got xp with my bo on lvl40/1 mobs when it was lvl19, didn't try any lower than that.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
HAHAH you expect him to level to 19 the normal way :p

Battleboobs

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAH you expect him to level to 19 the normal way :p

Sorry but you fail at being funny, im lvl 40 but maybe i want to help ppl in my guild ?

Ohh btw, works great at lvl 20 over 6000xp/pull

mooSe_

FH is my second home

nah it should be 28 if they are gonna set a minimum like that, because that's the level you can join t4 scenarios I think.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
nope i was in kadrin valley at level 8 , i joined some random PQ group and i only got the same exp i would have got doing pq's my level.

EXP is capped depending on your level so killing stuff alot higher than you is pointless.

its probably +6levels = max exp you will get for a kill so killing things 20 levels above you is pointless

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
i know it works at lvl 17

best setup would be an aoe caster teamed with the leecher and healer outside group.

For lvl 41-42 mobs total xp / mob is capped @ 800. This means its great up to lvl 32-34 but after that if you have a char that kill decently fast its better to ditch the caster and aoe yourself at a lower lvl camp.
Standard xp / hour usually is somewhere around 250-270k if you have a lvl 40+leech in grp and can chainpull.

For order the most used way is to farm the HE C22 PQ, of invading a city (3 casters instaspawn and a few more around em)

Later when u solo at lvl 33ish with healer out of grp the standard guide would be.

32-34 -> Isle of the dead pq with lots of casters standing around pillar (175 kills before step 2 dtime)

33-36 -> HE c18, 4 pillars with 4 casters each, instant repop, kill 4 at a time (150 mobs for pq step1, then u can keep going for pq step2 and kill 1 champ (caster) for quest completion reward too)

35-38 -> Empire c20, skellies, all know about this place/HE c20 furthest NE in the zone, also high amount of mobs before pq completion

Darkelfs are generally squishier than other pairings mobs, hence they are preferable.

38+ HE c22, Pure Power pq or the one to the right of that, close to camp if you die, instant repops, massive amount of mobs. (same place as you plvled with caster earlier)

Hope you find it informative, and feel free to contribute with more info.

War is also easily dualloggable with a 4gb ram computer.

standard /played at 40 with this would yield something like 3d.

J

Jenk

or.. you could try playing the game and enjoying the process of getting to lvl40 instead of racing to it, then realising there is not much of an end game :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom