Minimezz Video

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
the reason why i asked why he have debuffs on qb is because he dont use them! for those who didnt understand that, some ppl are not very smart i guess :twak:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
stafrin said:
the reason why i asked why he have debuffs on qb is because he dont use them! for those who didnt understand that, some ppl are not very smart i guess :twak:

Sure

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
stafrin said:
He did use them, in that fight with that guy.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Lies! I have been away searching for Jesus... you haven't seen him have you? The ***** owes me twelve bucks.
No, but I know a Jebus. He goes to my school.

ok dudies what films should I watch; The Pacifier, Bruce Willis - Hostage, Batman begins, Dominion ( exocist prequel ), National Treasure, Assualt on PRECINCT 13 or Constantine.

You have 2 choices:

Film I would enjoy by myself is =

Film me and my mum can watch is =

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
ok dudies what films should I watch; The Pacifier, Bruce Willis - Hostage, Batman begins, Dominion ( exocist prequel ), National Treasure, Assualt on PRECINCT 13 or Constantine.

You have 2 choices:

Film I would enjoy by myself is =

Pacifier

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeppy Kinkster said:
ok dudies what films should I watch; The Pacifier, Bruce Willis - Hostage, Batman begins, Dominion ( exocist prequel ), National Treasure, Family Sex, Assualt on PRECINCT 13 or Constantine.

You have 2 choices:

Film I would enjoy by myself is = Assualt on Precinct 13

Family Sex, back with a brother.

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Minimac said:
Quick editing / movie recording ... First video and took no time over it still been told its good

I dunno if you give a rats ass about my input but anyways here goes:

Next time be sure to get some better quality since you can hardly see wtf is going on sometimes.
Personally I thought the music was crap but atleast it was fun to hear something else than the usual FOTM music like in every other movie. (Disturbed, Nightwish and random epic movie soundtrack)
Fighting randoms in goth is kinda uninterresting...
Get Nexus out to do some FG PvP and record that instead :D

If you're interrested you're free to flame my PvP movie I made last month.
Get on IRC - Quakenet #horde.daoc or send me a PM with MSN/ICQ details and I'll send it to ya. It's about 250mb, 25min long and took a few hours of editing of which I did during Odins nightraid on our keep at 04:00.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Cobwey said what i was gonna say, i would have said Hoff a few more times though.

p.s. Mega meights and WTF PWND etc just looks childish, im not insulting you, im stating a fact...constructive crticism if you will.

Hisoiltir

Fledgling Freddie
I don't find a real interest for a big part of fights..
The best exemple i have is with Tyranos ( my reaver ) and Lebaton ( my brother ), what interest to show that ?
That you lose, no interest it's a bad fight, that i strafe maybe ? No interest, all know that Hisoiltir strafe, Tyranos = Hisoiltir, so same thing.
Other example with your fight toward Dominion, show your skilled strafe has no really interest too i think..

I'm sure that you could easily find better fights, and without ANY problem, better songs, but it's in making errors that we do better ( i think it's something like that, hope you'll be able to understand ).

/Cheer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom