Minimap!

B

bredo

Please why is there no map or minimap available? is so easy to get lost, walk past important stuff etc everywhere. Would be nice with a small minimap or something.

U

Urme the Legend

Yeah right like they had GPS at that time. :great:

B

bredo

At what time? you mean when troll bonedancers roamed the world debuffing everyone!? :)

Well most medieval rpgs have some sort of map system... would be nice, thats all i'm saying

S

Slip Slipurson

Din't they have GPS ??? how can u get your location by typing /loc and not did they only have GPS but they had GPS that kept track of what zone their realmmates where in all they had to do was to type /who "name" in their handheld PC and they could also talk to them Telepathicaly (spelling) also they could say "stick" while looking at a person and then get stuck to him/her :) and also they had preprogrammed horses that ran the exact same way every time u rented it :)

Hope you see the irony in this :))

V

Vorcyn

I think loc is about as good as your going to get. :(
Get yourself some player-made maps and mark on them the spots with important stuff, and then whenever you want to go there, just head to the loc.

G

granny

When I first started playing DoaC i really really wanted some kind of minimap, it did my head in, the countless hours I spent wandering about lost like a fart in the mist o_O

Without one though you have to learn your way around, you have to learn to use /loc and before long you find you actually navigate far better than if you were relying on a built-in map of any kind. It also helped me develop a sense of direction in real-life... something I was sorely lacking before :p All I need now is a compass in my car (and a /loc system for the UK pls, thx).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom