Mini Pre req raid Sat 20th @ 19:00 GMT

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
hey all,
i will run a mini pre req raid at the above time, this will include the pre reqs for ml 4,5 and 6. Shouldnt take long to do these tho i havent done them on hib b4 so the setup is a bit of a guess, but as they aint hard i cant see any probs :)

Druid :
Druid :
Pb :
Pb :
Ani :
Shield tank:
Random:
Random: Me on my shade

would be great if some1 can bring a fop with us, i might be able to but not 100% yet
also be aware of the sexual magnetism of my shade so be prepared to feel excited when u get close to him :D
see u all there i hope

Corell

Fledgling Freddie
would like to sign up with my druid Corelll, 39 regrowth / 31 nuture. Sc'd but no fop.

Toxick

Fledgling Freddie
would like to sign up with warden. on the second random spot :)

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
if u could let me know what character u wanna come on Eth i can fill the places without a fook up :)
cheers m8

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Lubtosar lvl 46 drood, 44 enhance, 21reg? atm i think

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join one of my druids neither has fop YET .. but both lvl 50.

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
givf ani spot.

edit: i can bring fopper bb along but cant enter necropolis yet.

Cripl

Fledgling Freddie
I will bring shielder... if u want me

ill do all of 4, 5 and 6 with you

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
ill post gp so far later when i get in from work (around 5am) think we have enuff to do it now but im only on a flyin visit to FH atm :p

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
Druid : dirtydiana
Druid : Correl
Pb :
Pb :
Ani : Gesp with fop !! :)
Shield tank: Cripl
Random: Toxick (warden)

the 2 pb spots r still open but if they dont fill soon ill put in bertrams and kiddoe, with dhalfar as backup for them, also the level 46 drood is backup for the 2 droods in the gp atm in case of a no show. i dont think there would be any probs doin the steps with the setup including the vamp/bm soo i might just go with that neway as u signed up fast :) ill have to have a think when im more awake :)

Stealthershar

Fledgling Freddie
freddie newbie

Would love to bring Beceralle, enchanter 44, 40 mana rest enhance.
I`ll do the whole lot if needed but only want 5 and 6.

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Dude need to pull out ... sorry about the l8 notice . RL sucks when you wanne play :(

Deanna

Fledgling Freddie
Im afraid i have to withdraw too :( Yesterday i discovered i dont have enough ML exp to enter some regions. It might bother the group and I dont wanna be the one to spoil the fun when its just started.

hib

Fledgling Freddie
Got a lvl 45 bb drood if u got a spot plz ... can bring bard with FOP as well if needed :¬)

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
REVISED due to drop outs and class shortage !! :)

Druid : lubtostar
Druid : Correl
Pb : fianno on his vamp
Pb : bertrams
Ani : Gesp with fop !!
Shield tank: Cripl
Random: Toxick (warden)

the steps are pretty much a cake walk neway so we should be cool

we will start on the ml5 pre reqs, tho on the way i shall pass 2 of the ml4 pre reqs, as we leave ml5 i will head for the ml4 ones we didnt do/didntt find then we shall head out to the ml6 area for a quick blast round them, hopin it wont take more than 2hrs.
all drops/scrolls etc will ofc be lotto'd in the normal fashion at the end of the whole thing.
also be nice to me at the start cos i will have just got up (cos i work crap hours) so i might be a little slow to start with :)
see u there !!

Toxick

Fledgling Freddie
well ill be there dont worry :) just hope i can get up for it :p:D(working atm, and gonna head to sleep at around 12.... gives me 6 and a half hours of sleep :p.

aye, grp seems good should be a breeze

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
Msg from 2 of my friends: We wuld like to come with champ and a caster: Olveydil and eponiare ....

Think they were to lazy to do it themself.... i told them they culden join because list was full but what ever :)

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
well im up early !!!
if u wana tell ur mates to come along incase of dropouts thats cool, would save any searching time if some1 dont show :)
ill catch u all later :) bg will be open on Groal 30 mins b4 hand as long as the wife aint got me washing up, or maybe even something a bit more fun b4 im allowed on comp :p

Toxick

Fledgling Freddie
i loged on 10 mins late, to find i been replaced :( o well dosent matter, hope you done it safe and sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom