Mini Pops

W

Wij

What score you on now ?

I'm going home in a minute so you'll have to be quick :)

L

L_Plates

Im on 63 :/

But im going home in a mo so ill lose it all :(

Never mind :D

Carry it on monday at work.

Ta for the help dood

W

Wij

Does anyone remember that Kid's show called Minipops where very young girls dressed up like tarts and gyrated around to the latest pop grooves ? Got banned because it's main audience demographic turned out to be kiddie-fiddlers did it not ?

What were they thinking ? :)

J

Jonaldo

I had one or two mini-pop albums (I WAS ABOUT 6 AT THE TIME DAMMIT AND MY MUM BOUGHT THEM!!) but they're probably worth some money now. Bet I haven't got em anymore.

E

echo

Incidentally I suggest you take a peek at FlipFlopFlyin.com, it's really quite classy- I suggest you all have a browse :D A few months ago it was the best site design in the WORLD.

M

Munkey-

:(

But then i think i wasnt around for the rest of them :p

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Wij
Which one r u missing ? :)
Think he's a bit unable to answer at the moment due to self deletion again :rolleyes:

X

xane

Okay this is going around work too, I am on 59.

I am sure I got some of them right, but it looks like the spelling needs to be accurate.

I am sure there's a few New Romantic bands in there, but I tried Duran Duran, Japan, Depeche Mode, Spandau Ballet, etc.

And Mr Wij, master of all things minipop, is Jimi Hendrix or The Three Degrees in there ?

X

xane

What about two tone bands, I can see Madness, but what about Specials or Selecter ?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by xane
I am sure there's a few New Romantic bands in there, but I tried Duran Duran, Japan, Depeche Mode, Spandau Ballet, etc.
Well The Thompson twins, Banarama and The Bangles are there.
Originally posted by xane
And Mr Wij, master of all things minipop, is Jimi Hendrix or The Three Degrees in there ?
The Supremes? :)

X

xane

Oops, yeah I got those.

Not Alice Cooper or Jimi Hendrix then :(

J

Jonaldo

The Alice Cooper one could be either Marilyn Manson or Robbie Williams depending on which you're looking at.

X

xane

I got Marylin Manson okay, yeah its the Alice Cooper one, is Robbie Williams, actually I was typing Robbie Williams in all the solo "male" artists (including Garath Gates and Grace Jones), just to be sure :)

D

DaGaffer

Gah, two left. The one next to The Supremes and the one next to Tatu.

J

jis

Originally posted by DaGaffer

Have you tried spinning the one next to tatu right round?

W

Wij

Originally posted by DaGaffer

The other one is like the dog out of peanuts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom