mini dragons/moran

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
anyone want to or will help kill the mini dragons and moran the mighty - i would like to do before soulflys full dragin raid on tuesday

i will be on my scout

:wij:

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
need it too on scout and cleric.... will try tomorrow if there is some1 to do it

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Tomorrow ill activate my account and i can do mini dragons easely. As for Moran havent tryed him but shouldnt be too hard if he is a mellee type mob.

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
Tomorrow ill activate my account and i can do mini dragons easely. As for Moran havent tryed him but shouldnt be too hard if he is a mellee type mob.

just pm in game or anyone in praetorian guards and see if we can get some people together - i wont be playing much on tuesday but wednesday or any other night is good for me

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
just pm in game or anyone in praetorian guards and see if we can get some people together - i wont be playing much on tuesday but wednesday or any other night is good for me

Mini dragons are soleable as for moran dunno but shouldnt be that hard.

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
Mini dragons are soleable as for moran dunno but shouldnt be that hard.

i have tried with scout with quite a balanced group so your help will be most welcome - can you help out on wednesday?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
..okay. I would like to see you solo them, without being 3 characters controlled by you.

Well ok then i meant solo like ml9 spirit caba and bb :) ( yes spirit lol )
-Titan the bastard, take adds out 1rst then move on to Dragon and do keep cleric @ max heal range :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Well ok then i meant solo like ml9 spirit caba and bb :) ( yes spirit lol )
-Titan the bastard, take adds out 1rst then move on to Dragon and do keep cleric @ max heal range :)

That works :D

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
but still i need to kill 2 of the mini dragons for my scout so i can get the medal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom