Minecraft

russell

FH is my second home
My boy already has the 4.99 download on my kindle.
So I have bought him a hudl for his birthday, I guess I pay 4.99 to download the game onto that? Or will it just appear as it's on my i tunes account?

He is going on about a better Minecraft game on disc for the laptop? We don't have an x box or a play station. We only have a Wii. Is this available for a normal laptop?
Cheers xxx

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
iTunes? If you have paid for it through the Play Store which is for Android then you have paid for it for Android so will be useable on the other Android things when you install it on them just enter your log in details. As far as through the Amazon App Store goes I don't really know. But I assume Minecraft pocket should play on all pocket platforms.

Yes it is available as a normal download for normal poota's Russ but I think it is about £17.00, my boy is also obsessed and has it on every platform.

I aren't sure if it is on Wii though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah its on PC (laptop) and a much more advanced (and moddable) game. £9.99 or something I think.

https://minecraft.net/

Edit, holy shit, £17.99 now. Guess that's Micro$oft for you.

Syri

FH is my second home
If you've got it on a kindle, that'll be through the Amazon App Store, which you can download on a hudl, I believe, but you'll need to enable an option in the settings to allow software installation from other sources, or something like that. It'll probably be in the security section, but I'm not familiar with the hudl, so can't say for sure. Once you've enabled that, easiest way to get it is to go to amazon.co.uk in the browser on the hudl, and if it doesn't come up on the front page (usually it detects you're on an android device and offers it) then search for the Amazon App Store. it should have a download link, so you just download and install from the notification bar when it's finished. Then just run the new app store, sign in with the same Amazon account, and you can load it on there.
Or you can pay another fiver to install it from the play store, if you either don't want to enable apps from other sources, or don't want to put your amazon account details on the hudl aswell.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
£18 for it off Microshit now? ha-ha-ha, Minecraft was so good because it was so accessible, pumping the price up so much isn't going to do Microshit any favours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom