mine eyes!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ok people. I'm bored, tired, cranky, at work, cranky, tired, bored and I want to go home. this will happen in three and a half hours, and until then I need YOU to keep me alive / holding back from killing my coworkers. post a funny pic, or tell me a funny story. or an unfunny one.
if you're lucky I'll even rate your efforts, and the highest rated wins a picture of a [highlight]random tdc-bodypart[/highlight]! isn't that cool?

now get to it!

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Lets start by boggling those eyes of yours with this, see how bad your colour perception really is.

If you fancy an afternoon of lying to foolish americans I can wholeheartedly recommend the Cry Wolf game. Based on an upcoming film you are pitted against hapless fools around the world. 1 (or more) of you are wolves, the rest sheep. The sheep get clues as to who the wolves are and the wolves must lie and kill in order to avoid suspicion.

It takes a few rounds to get the idea, but it's very addictive.

TdC

wow that colour thing ROCKS! I know a bit about colours from my studies, and it never fails to amaze me how our brains fool about :)

as to the game, sounds good, but I'll not go for it while at workies sadly :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I am also seriously bored at work, so post something good.

G

339.69 1st go, well weird

then it all went even weirder and i got 3719.46

Will

/bin/su
I've managed about 4km, though I've heard of people scoring over 7km. You need to get the specials, and use your aeriel combos...a little tricky when the instructions are in Japanese. :)

TdC

I got 1283m. well see how far I can go. the jap manual is a bit of a pain though :)

TdC

1700odd now. I'll try somemore once I get home :)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
What is frustrating is getting over 10k and getting caught.

Think my current best is 12k odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom