Mind Worm mob in NF

cmr

Banned
MaCaBr3 said:
Why does every forum or a every game has a wannabe badass...You know what's even worse? Even if most people would like to believe he's a 40 yo virgin living with his mom, he might as well be a pumped up, incted, bodybuilder who never stopped enjoying beeing the bully he was at school.

There was this guy on the Q3W forum, I'd even say Horner got inspired by him the way he talks shit to people all the time and his ego came out of his ass. Turns out this guy was a real bad ass irl. Went to prison a couple of time but had a passion for computers.

aye but there are stereotypes for a reason..... because the majority of the time they are spot on :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
MaCaBr3 said:
You know what's even worse? Even if most people would like to believe he's a 40 yo virgin living with his mom, he might as well be a pumped up, incted, bodybuilder who never stopped enjoying beeing the bully he was at school.

Same shit?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
MaCaBr3 said:
Why does every forum or a every game has a wannabe badass...You know what's even worse? Even if most people would like to believe he's a 40 yo virgin living with his mom, he might as well be a pumped up, incted, bodybuilder who never stopped enjoying beeing the bully he was at school.

but we all know thats not the case. if he were he wouldent feel the need to come on here trying to act all manly and shit :)

thats just a show of low self esteem and "look at me" syndrome :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Lol i just noted the skreeny Horner has of killing me is of Me Solo and unbuffed against his buffbot and himself, so sad!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
[NO]Subedai said:
Lol i just noted the skreeny Horner has of killing me is of Me Solo and unbuffed against his buffbot and himself, so sad!

Doesn't matter if you were solo and unbuffes Subedai :( horner still counts that as "skill"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom