Mind Worm mob in NF

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
do anyone know where abouts in NF you can find the Mind Worm mob/pet?

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
Fahdlan said:
do anyone know where abouts in NF you can find the Mind Worm mob/pet?

Emain somewhere, I used to run into them alot on OF, if not emain search the hib frontier.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Unsure on this! but i'm sure you can get them in mid aswell.. if i'm mistaken nps.. theres a worm in mid tho that conned red to 50's i'm sure of it :) it was around odin's somewhere

Horner

Banned
BloodOmen said:
Unsure on this! but i'm sure you can get them in mid aswell.. if i'm mistaken nps.. theres a worm in mid tho that conned red to 50's i'm sure of it :) it was around odin's somewhere

Nah , ure wrong newb.

Mind worms are red con mobs in Emain. U can find them near the levi camp.

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
Horner alreyd discovered all hibernia's monsters cause he just had to find the best ml9 pet, no wonder he also took the discover up in mid lol.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
seems like hornor got up to early to open his presents ! hope ur mom and dad bought u some nice toys...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Tbh best menta/mincer pet is those huuuuuuuuuge fockers beside surs keep ... beside the chicken thingys :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Punishment said:
Tbh best menta/mincer pet is those huuuuuuuuuge fockers beside surs keep ... beside the chicken thingys :D
Nah they got nerfed!
trycorn said:
seems like hornor got up to early to open his presents ! hope ur mom and dad bought u some nice toys...
Not everyone opens presents in the morning megameight.. In Denmark we open em after dinner the 24th and I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that they do the same in France?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Not everyone opens presents in the morning megameight.. In Denmark we open em after dinner the 24th and I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that they do the same in France?
ja men så står man ikk op kl6 for at flame en eller anden på et online forum !

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
the best minstrel pet are the Froststallion's, but I can't be arsed getting one if I rvr in hib/alb.
tho it is midgard rvr most of the time.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Horner said:
Nah , ure wrong newb.

Mind worms are red con mobs in Emain. U can find them near the levi camp.

i know what they are because they were just through MMG in emain in OF.... on the little lake on the hill straight ahead of MMG..... i was saying there are mobs in odins that are worms wether they were/are mindworms i can't remember now less calling me a noob mr french and go get some more rp's from xp'ers :( oh wait.. i forgot your not a noob are you? you die to solo warriors with a rr11 DI bot on stick.. but your not a noob :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
BloodOmen said:
i know what they are because they were just through MMG in emain in OF.... on the little lake on the hill straight ahead of MMG..... i was saying there are mobs in odins that are worms wether they were/are mindworms i can't remember now less calling me a noob mr french and go get some more rp's from xp'ers :( oh wait.. i forgot your not a noob are you? you die to solo warriors with a rr11 DI bot on stick.. but your not a noob :(

He dies to solo SM's when he has his pet wizard and DI bot with him aswell but that's beside the point. Always a laugh to see him waste moc, ml9, purge etc etc on a fight and then poof, vanish for 15 mins for some odd reason. ^^

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Septina said:
He dies to solo SM's when he has his pet wizard and DI bot with him aswell but that's beside the point. Always a laugh to see him waste moc, ml9, purge etc etc on a fight and then poof, vanish for 15 mins for some odd reason. ^^

hehe :p not gonna have a go at him tbh septina.. i don't knock noobs... after all if there wasn't noobs in daoc soloers would have nothing to get rp's on these days :( so.....

/salute Horner :eek:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Horner didnt play pre NF, so mentioning old mobs in Old frontiers is no use.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
trycorn said:
ja men så står man ikk op kl6 for at flame en eller anden på et online forum !
Man ved sgu aldrig med de franskmænd :D

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
any of you guys actualy ever tried to talk to Horner ?

or you just happy to spam insults at him ?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:

First ever conversation i had with him started with him insulting me for no reason whatsoever, so yea, i've tried and he's by far the biggest idiot i've ever spoken to. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Muylaetrix said:

Yes actually I have :l and the same came to me as it did septina and I did fo to provoke him ¬_¬ he's just an aggressive/unfriendly b*stard in general... hence having a go at him at every given opportunity.. tried to talk to him when I was playing my necro on alb/excal!

had he not insulted me when I was asking something completely unprovoking perhaps I wouldn't be insulting him at all atm... not that it matters or anyone cares :p just saying

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
i asked him why he sheard and rude spammed a ranger i was fighting(was 10%) he replyed with fo noob etc in that tone, and the proceeded with spamming hahahaha whenever i died...

Horner

Banned
Septina said:

LMFAO yea right ... and I bet U could suck a golfball thru a garden-hose too :wanker:

but that's beside the point ...

waddle_fucked.JPG :worthy:

The day u solo me with your warrior or SM LOL ! THAT'll be the day :kissit:

Horner

Banned
[NO]Subedai said:
Horner didnt play pre NF, so mentioning old mobs in Old frontiers is no use.

Hmm Oldest SS I could find ... oh wait ... just remembered u didn't exist in OF so no use looking for older SS :wanker:

korgon_shamed.JPG

Anyways here's what OF looked like ...

Old_Emain.JPG

Now go back to hibernating/retirement gimpy noob, and stop spreading misinformation :wanker:

joap

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt i'll get a proper answer, but ... humm... horny, why block out parts of the SS?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Horner said:
Hmm Oldest SS I could find ... oh wait ... just remembered u didn't exist in OF so no use looking for older SS :wanker:

View attachment 3275

You must select a target for this spell!

"u go boi"!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Horner said:
LMFAO yea right ... and I bet U could suck a golfball thru a garden-hose too :wanker:

but that's beside the point ...

View attachment 3273 :worthy:

The day u solo me with your warrior or SM LOL ! THAT'll be the day :kissit:

Yep, you solo'd Septina good m8. Look at that empty group window.

Oh wait :)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Christ i remebr when in old frontiers i would port to odins via glasny and then as soon as i run down the hil towards hmg a mincer would collar me with his fotm frost stallion. wa a nightmare to kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom