Mind telling me...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Why over 80 albs took Scathaig today and then just camped it? Eventthingy?

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
whats the problem? 2fg for a keep take seems reasonable

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I wasn't there... but it's about time hibs got involved in large scale - 3fps - seiges :p

It's been Alb vs Mid for too long in keep battles.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

aye interesting, thou the 40-ish spam once our pbae casters went up to lord made me laugh... :>

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:

Why are you surprised? You said albs always zerg. If you will open a new thread every time albs zerg FH has to get a new bigger HDD.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Do us all a favor taregion and stop post on these boards. As you said you stopped playing.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
whats worse? 80 people playing the game or some arse whining about 80 people playing the game?

exactly... now piss off...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
whats worse? 80 people playing the game or some arse whining about 80 people playing the game?

exactly... now piss off...

crikey, bad day? :) I wasnt whining, I was sincerely wondering. Otherwise I would have posted a flame or two and some whine ontop.

/slaps Morch

Septina

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
crikey, bad day? :) I wasnt whining, I was sincerely wondering. Otherwise I would have posted a flame or two and some whine ontop.

/slaps Morch

Such a whiner Shike, seriously stop it... its getting a wee bit boring when you do nothing but whine! :flame:

^^ :fluffle:

Znip

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Such a whiner Shike, seriously stop it... its getting a wee bit boring when you do nothing but whine! :flame:

Tbh Septina, Shike is one of few people on this board that actually usually post meanful things. :touch:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Znip said:
Tbh Septina, Shike is one of few people on this board that actually usually post meanful things. :touch:

like me you mean? :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Znip said:
Sad to hear that... :(

Got to 50 and all but not having a guildgroup to play with wasnt all that appealing :[ and not very many guilds take in strong Skiltvaktens :X

Znip

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Got to 50 and all but not having a guildgroup to play with wasnt all that appealing :[ and not very many guilds take in strong Skiltvaktens :X

I made your armour when you hit 50 :) Anyway Sept, give me a message in game and I will help you solve the issue with not getting a group as a Skiltvakten etc if you feel like help us poor Mids for a while. :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Znip said:
I made your armour when you hit 50 :) Anyway Sept, give me a message in game and I will help you solve the issue with not getting a group as a Skiltvakten etc if you feel like help us poor Mids for a while. :)

Ohh, had you confused with someone else :p *hihi, not reading sigs = win /o\*
Anyway, account is closed atm and im playing my stinky avalonian :/
Not far to rr8 on it now \o/
But thanks for the offer :wub:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:

haha lub you too Sept ;)

/hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom