Mincer

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dont bother they suck :)

50 instr 39 slash 18 stealth for solo, 50 instr 44 slash for fg.

Briton or highlander, not much diff, female briton minstrels are cuter though and looks>all.

Lethul

FH is my second home
dont bother they suck :)

50 instr 39 slash 18 stealth for solo, 50 instr 44 slash for fg.

Briton or highlander, not much diff, female briton minstrels are cuter though and looks>all.

They dont suck, i see many minstrels in rvr that always survive back to the tower due to warguard/phaseshift and sos/ip combinations. So many brave minstrels in rvr these days :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well after having an orangecon templar pet, blowing ml1 and ml10, ip, purge and sos and still badly losing to a rr3 valk,i think they suck ;) Or its just me!

My minstrel is just a housing area speed bot now ;)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
They dont suck, i see many minstrels in rvr that always survive back to the tower due to warguard/phaseshift and sos/ip combinations. So many brave minstrels in rvr these days :)

Rofl.... I hit SoS.. Sprint after a deifrang hit me at beno bridge... seconds later he`s running beside me still hitting me like i was walking away from him... i had no slowing effects on me at all... he was in combat so any speed songs etc should have been cancelled... but oh no before my sos had half worn off i`m face down eating humble pie and wondering why i spent 15 raps on such utter crap

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

So many brave FG's chasing em! :p

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
right, so minstrels suck?
no problem killing anything called valk, maulers maybe, but valks go down if you keep a hardcore pet with you, froststallion.

don't spec 50 39 18.
go for 50 44 8
no point in speccing 18stealth.

depends, only reason for 18 stealth was to drop down ladders and hope that people stuck on you.
works ofc.
but I never go near bridges anymore often, so. stealth;>?

highlander is best yes, due to 10 str con more than britons.
not much difference imo.

reason for 50 44 8 spec, is that you get ofc full ins, all the songs, and dd's, and stealth? you got no chance to stealth with all the prick archers that see you on 2000units range even you got 50stealth, and they got mos 5 or something.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Outtamind said:
Rofl.... I hit SoS.. Sprint after a deifrang hit me at beno bridge... seconds later he`s running beside me still hitting me like i was walking away from him... i had no slowing effects on me at all... he was in combat so any speed songs etc should have been cancelled... but oh no before my sos had half worn off i`m face down eating humble pie and wondering why i spent 15 raps on such utter crap

Ever heard of charge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom