Mincer

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Why does people think mincer is a OP class??

Made one, and yes it is fun to play and kills alot, with a inf in grp we r invincible.:)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I think mincer is like underpowered as a group RVR character.

Situationally Overpowered as a solo stealther (versus other stealthers)

Pretty much perfectly balanced as a solo stealther (versus other visuals)

Hideously over powered when grouped with other stealthers, ie a utility stealther. Mainly cuz other realms dont have utility stealther! :)

Its a good class but annoying to fight really. imo anyway.

(lower to one DD and its fixed)

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
lets see, speed 5, chain, climb wals, charm, stealth, ablative song, warguard if they choose, fine RA list, dd's... list goes on and on and on.. what can't they do? they can't skip around singing I'm a doodle dandy and let mythic bone me up the arse last night, cause mythics dumped them for someone else.

D.

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
He He very good utility in a stealther grp yes :)

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Crowd control from stealth, hmmz yes very good idea that is, lets give Skalds and Bards Climb walls and Stealth, and lets throw in an insta stunn too while we are at it, then lets see the whines. QQ

Calo

Part of the furniture
Gungo said:
Crowd control from stealth, hmmz yes very good idea that is, lets give Skalds and Bards Climb walls and Stealth, and lets throw in an insta stunn too while we are at it, then lets see the whines. QQ

a skald with stealth would own every living stealther out there :D
+stun, its getting way too funny then.

imagine getting stunned while stealther and recieving 4-5 ragna's 400-600damage each + 2x 200dd damage = a small 2000-3000damage without any tricks

*dreams on*

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Just curious, Zahr.. are you some sort of advocatus diaboli for (supposedly) overpowered classes? :D

Henrock

Fledgling Freddie
Like the only things they don't have is plate, dw and heals. Until DR ofc. :l

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Just curious, Zahr.. are you some sort of advocatus diaboli for (supposedly) overpowered classes? :D

Well yes and no! mostly i am curious about what people have to say about those classes I introduce in the threads! I get better feedback on this forum than the usally in game: WL sux, sorc is shit minc is fucked up, damn I hate that enchanter's pet omg that vamp is so uber, I hat BD, I hate mezz stun classes etc etc etc...

Just wanna know.....if thats ok...........

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
a skald with stealth would own every living stealther out there :D
+stun, its getting way too funny then.

imagine getting stunned while stealther and recieving 4-5 ragna's 400-600damage each + 2x 200dd damage = a small 2000-3000damage without any tricks

*dreams on*
We would also need 2x spec points so we could get stealth to a decent level!

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
I think mincer is like underpowered as a group RVR character.

Yeah, in old times every alb grp has a mincer, look now.

censi said:
Hideously over powered when grouped with other stealthers, ie a utility stealther. Mainly cuz other realms dont have utility stealther! :)

Yeah they are cool, but every realm has something that the other 2 realms hasn't :)

censi said:
(lower to one DD and its fixed)

If they would add more grp utility in exchange than ok (I mean fg utility, not stealther grp utility), but mincers dont't nedd a nerf imo.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
get them off WL ml line and lower DD dmg ... and that all...they can be beaten to outer hell

The real prob is that they can have really cool timered abilites in general...and when most or all up...they really r from another game (at least when facing my sb). On the other hand the only things that an assasin has to play with as timers... r EM and spike... quite not that helpfull against high AF,chain,Warguard/FZ,Malice /use2,ip,uber DDs every 10(?) secs,some lol blocking,insta stun,mezz(espacially when 2 dds land just before it is cast...if u make the mistake to run unstealthed)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
as some has said, they are overpowered in stealthgroups but in RvRgroups they arent as desired anymore.

It all depends on the player tbh, a good minstrel with sos1, moc1, AM3, purtgr2+ and some damageRAs, that plays well is an asset to a group.

A minstrel with aom3, ip2, alot of stealth and not specced for groupRVR at all isnt an asset to a group and might aswell be replaced with something that isnt focused on soloing or stealthwars. And also, a Minstrel imo isnt a proper DPStoon, the thing a minstrel can do good is interrupting and fuck around with casters/support. Minstrels that just stick and DD + amy on same guy a whole fight is 100% useless in my eyes and its exactly this that many minstrels sadly do on the server I play alb on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom