mincer specc

O

ostbit-

i need help with good solo mincer specc.. but i dont have any auto train :/

I

ilum

50 instrument imho

best ablative/power regen and gets new stlong DDs 1.64 or was it 1.65?

Melee for grp and stealth if you wanna solo, split as you see fit I guess.

O

ostbit-

50 ins and rest slash/thrust?? na .. im not so stupid.. or didnt you read what i asked? :lol:

N

Nightchill

as windforce said, tho 50/30/30 works just as well (and looks prettier if you like round numbers).

X

Xeanor

50/30/30 = 70/50/50 at RR10 :p

but 50/34/25 or something is good too.

O

old.Morchaoron

If you are a grouper then you should go 50 intruments, and choose at least 34 slash...

if you are thrust you might even consider going 39 thrust cuz the side positional is pretty good ;)

O

old.mattshanes

50/39/18 thrust saracen if you are group mins.

50/34/25 slash if solo.

xD

N

Nightchill

A group minst doesn't neccessarily mean one who's running in an uber fg :p

Climbing up walls (stealth 25) and being able to jump off safely (safe fall 3, stealth 30) has been useful many a time. Just depends on the guild/style of play. 30 stealth is endless fun :)

V

vivacelilp

There is problems with 50 instruments.
With the new DD'S which you get with 50 instrument come the same resists and much HIGHER power cost for them ... So you'll be out of power alot imo.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by ostbit-
im thrust saracen

Same as my friend spanky:D talk to him ingame if you wish he's also on as ontonoo/kigh

I

ilum

Originally posted by vivacelilp
With the new DD'S which you get with 50 instrument come the same resists and much HIGHER power cost for them ... So you'll be out of power alot imo.

Well that higher level spells costs more power is normal. But the DDs have always been the minstrels best way of dealing damage. You have power regen 5 and can always load up with some power pots.

And afaik higher level spells gets resisted less?

N

Naveh

Originally posted by vivacelilp

Erm, they actually gave the new DD for less resistance purposes... You ever noticed how purpcon mobs resist both dd's 90% of the time, or how resists in RvR are sometimes bloody frustating? (I know some mini's are all l337 and land everything etc...)

Besides I don't mind the powercost, stealth battles don't last that long, you'll probarly end up oop in zergs tho ;)

Btw... the effective new dd lvls are lvl50 and lvl43, thougth stun was lvl45..

O

old.windforce

you need 46 stealth for soloing (ideal) thats the point that you can walk through ppl where they don't see you

imho 34 slash only adds 30-40 weaponskill since beduffler is a crap style for a mincer (spins of riposte, and i think i blocked 4 times in 500K rps)

E

etaew

im normally oop when on 1v1 fights >< cos as a minstrel u wont hit for more or less anything with ur sword normally blocked or evaded.. dds rock.. when they land they hit hard :)

Users who are viewing this thread