Mincer looking for infil to duo with

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
WLTM sexy infil for long walks along the beach and quiet nights in.
Im rr5 fully templated and would like to meet similar, looks is not important so long as you play well in the bedroom and up for some adventure.

Seriously tho rr5 mincer looking for duoing partner ;)

Haagen

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I might be interested when I play Arauddry. Although I do prefer to solo...

Amphrax/Arauddry

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
when it's all zergy I tend to like groups more then solo, elseway I usually go solo since nobody likes to group up with infil anyways.
So when you see blackdagger online, just pm, I might group up. Thing is I'm only rr3.8 for now, and not so very good solo. I do stand a chance in a fight, but I usually lack that small edge to make me the winner, so in groups I usually do play fine.
About a template: I have a sucky one atm, and waiting for dragonslayer armor to come out to make an imo uber temp. So not sweetly temp now. Anyways, if you choose to group up with me or not, I hope your weapons become bloody with hibernian and mdgardian goo.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
If you want to see my pretty sweet thrust infil temp let me know, im still getting the last few items but its mainhand free and has really good stats/skills/resists.

Haagen

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
sure, you can send it to funny_warrior@ hotmail.com if you like. I'll see if it is better than the one I'm gonna put together when dragonslayer comes out :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
more duos pls, my champ needs rps ^^

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
ah, if that was what he was trying to say, I quite understand him. Sometimes I'm happy I chose the albion side, that way I don't get killed by you all the time (okay, now I get killed by others all the time, but you get the point :) )

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Oh I see :) you dont want me to group because that would make me even more OP? :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

Nah I like the way U play but If U start playing with CM that would be ruined.

If U play with the horsecrap U end up becoming a part of it :drink:

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Yeah cos every CM member is a zerging crappy player ...
Do you know the meaning of the word 'ignorant'?? I think it describes you pretty well. When you get to know the indivdual players (IF you ever bother to stop being such a assumptive person) i think you will find some of us are good soloers who dont add or zerg.
Kk thanks

Haagen

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah cos every CM member is a zerging crappy player ...
Do you know the meaning of the word 'ignorant'?? I think it describes you pretty well. When you get to know the indivdual players (IF you ever bother to stop being such a assumptive person) i think you will find some of us are good soloers who dont add or zerg.
Kk thanks

Haagen

lol, please name me one soloer from CM.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Me when I play my pally, mincer or infil. Just cos I play wiz in a grp doesnt mean I dont like to solo.

yeah I've seen your mincer "solo", if that means chasing me with 2 scouts and a necro :) You might be ungrped, but thats not soloing bigsoz.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
yeah I've seen your mincer "solo", if that means chasing me with 2 scouts and a necro :) You might be ungrped, but thats not soloing bigsoz.

Stop this mate your just as worse as every other player on dyvet with your champ. When your in a FG you kill soloers and Duo's aswell.

If he wants to find a duo partner let him because to compete on dyvet now you need to group up because theres hardly any soloers left if not, none left.

Amphrax/Arauddry

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Stop this mate your just as worse as every other player on dyvet with your champ. When your in a FG you kill soloers and Duo's aswell.

If he wants to find a duo partner let him because to compete on dyvet now you need to group up because theres hardly any soloers left if not, none left.

Amphrax/Arauddry

We usually leave soloers, and I'm not hitting them anyway, if you grp with tygerpython, ofc you gonna get zerged. And I didnt complain about his wiz if you read my post.

And neither do i have anything with him duoing, just with the line about cm having soloers, so please read my post before you reply.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Is it my fault if scouts add when i want to fight you? I would never grp with a scout or necro and the fact that they added doesnt mean i dont like to solo :)
If that was the case then all of the 'soloers' wouldnt be soloers due to the fact that people add when they want to fight.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Normal CM attitude, get raped in fg v fg, then come zerg you and /rofl /rude spam ^^

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You being high RR on a OP solo class with OP solo RAs counts for 8 players Bradlex so please no awesome whine threads from you next time you get to fight 2-3.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
You being high RR on a OP solo class with OP solo RAs counts for 8 players Bradlex so please no awesome whine threads from you next time you get to fight 2-3.

Don't remember making a whine thread for ages, maybe even a years.
I don't get it. :p

Elbeek im a twat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom